Weekly Schedule - 6/24/2019-6/30/2019

Busy week with a bracketed tournament over the weekend

3 Likes

Do note that it looks Test Your Strenght Event straddles the change over from the Ceratosaurus Clash of Titans and Metricanthosaurus Clash of Titans. Hopefully, I can restrain myself and complete that event on Saturday.

2 Likes

Glad that Metri won. Now i’ll be able to (potentially) fuse the one shooting hell demon one day. I’ll still hate it from the bottom of my heart though.

1 Like

The Metricanthosaurus unlock is looking at me, smugly.

I am rolling up my sleeves and getting ready to trash talk back at it

1 Like

Anyone care to venture realistic guesses as to the high-level unlock?

I was wondering when the bracketed tournament you all told me about a couple months ago would show up. Would have been nice to have had one back then, I expect now I’m going to end up at the bottom of the top bracket.

1 Like

Here is a link that had some of the brackets from old tournaments:

I am curious what the Raptor theme would be…
Base level Velociraptor
Mid Level Spinoraptor?
Top level Indoraptor??? which would be great to pick up another one but guessing this wont be available in the tournament, however it has been out now for about a year so maybe they would put it out in a tournament now?

I agree with your predictions on the lower and mid-level brackets. While I would love to compete for an Indoraptor, I’d be very surprised if it was the reward. Then again, unless it’s a new creature what else is there? Carnoraptor is too easily unlocked. Troodon just had an unlock. Spinotasuchus is too new. Something new, perhaps?

Ah based on park level, right. Yeah that puts me in the top bracket since I’ve made it up to level 70. What would make the most sense would be to have all the level 75 players in their own bracket, there’s just no comparison between anyone that is still working on their park levels and the majority of players that have been stuck at level 75 for years.

1 Like

For those of you that have never played bracketed tournaments before, the competition (at least in the top bracket) is tough from the get go. The good news, though, is that the difficulty level doesn’t really increase as your rank increases.

3 Likes

@Kiarash_Bahar: truth to your post above about Metriaphodon. Sometimes I want to put the scene in Jurassic World where Claire shoots the Dimoorphodon on top of Owen on repeat and imagine she’s laying into a Metriaphodon or a Pterodaustro just for the sheer pleasure of it.

She fires into the poor pterosaur five times. Not that I’ve counted from spite or anything.

It’s made worse because there’s such a lack of good high level pterosaurs easily available to us. The Tapejalosaurus is about the best that is somewhat easily available. After that, the Tropeogpterus and the Suchripterus are okay, but hardly worth the effort to get them, and then the Pterodaustro, Pteradactylus, and the Metriaphodon are either crapshoots to win or really doggone hard to fuse.

Change of subject:

As for my guess for the raptor tournaments (like @Sionsith’s), my guess would be lowest level unlock is Carnoraptor (rare); highest level unlock is Spinoraptor (super rare) because they want people to push for it so they can then unlock the Spinotosuchus super hybrid. Not sure what the middle bracket would be; maybe a Metrialong (kind of raptor-like). We’ll see.

I do enjoy this trend of using tournaments as ways to unlock hybrids. While still a challenge, it’s a good alternative to the work involved in fusing two level 40 creatures.

3 Likes

Once again I trusted the weekly announcement saying that there will be no event with aquatics until Thursday. And now, two (!!!) events today with aquatics instead of cenezoics as it is displayed.
I used nearly all my stronger aquatics for mod PvPs early today because I thought I will not need them in the next days, leaving nothing in my arsenal to compete.
This is very annoying, especially because the PvP rewards today were awful.

3 Likes

@Tommi looks at the labels on the weekly schedule…

@Tommi’s response: “That is one big pile…”

4 Likes

Never trust a software company.
We will never use your data to earn money with it, we will always give you correct informations…ha, ha, ha.

3 Likes

They also seem to have no consistency with things like tournaments and unlock events in terms of the icon being what it will unlock vs. what you have to use. I definitely would never trust those in particular.

3 Likes

Curious what this is going to look like:

1 Like

There is an update on the original schedule post on FB that the Rarity Rumble has been moved to Saturday.

Making it THREE other Jurassic events on top of the tournament. Sigh. Oh well, I pretty much know already this tournament is a loser for me, being stuck in with all the level 75 players so probably won’t make all that much difference.

Bummer. Raptor S-DNA is pretty much useless to me at this point, as i have enough S-DNA to get 2 Indoraptors (fuse one and buy another from the market straight away) but won’t be getting any of those any time soon for obvious reasons.
If it was Sarco S-DNA though…

If you have a lvl 40 Indominus you should hatch at least one Indoraptor. As long as you keep the Indo at lvl 6 or below it will have less ferocity than the Indominus at lvl 40. Not to mention at that point you have access to “free” high end Carnivores (since they don’t cost regular DNA) and you can focus your regular DNA resources on non Carnivore creatures.

2 Likes