Weekly schedule 6/6/2022 - 6/12/2022

FUdmGZQWUAACqs3
Tournament is either a reef or a surface

11 Likes

Looks like Mosasaurus Gen 2 to me

13 Likes

Yes, please, let it be mosasaurus gen 2. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I also hope we get 4 fusion chambers for the fusion community event.

7 Likes

This is gonna be fun

Please let it be Mosasaurus gen 2, it’s been I think almost two years since armormata has been released and that was the last time Mossy gen 2 had a tournament. It would be nice to unlock it :unlock:

4 Likes

i am little dissapointed , that isn blue, but hopw for mosa g2 to get armormata

Mosasaurus Gen 2 last had a tournament the week of November 16, 2020, to promote Armormata

9 Likes

Exactly. Almost two years ago. It’s crazy that some of the creatures in this game are just forgotten and have tournaments very rarely. I didn’t have unlocked certain creatures because of that reason, some creatures are just incredibly hard to unlock because of how rare they are.

2 Likes

That would be very good, Mosa gen2 is one of only 2 Aquatics I haven’t had an unlock tournament for since I was able to get to Dominator, I remember it passing me by as I struggled to stay in Predator…

The other one is Suchodus, should you be interested.

5 Likes

yeah i think this is one of them i love them both so it no matter to me which one, but still wish mossa g2 a little more, bec really need level 20 armormata. but is true sochodus tournaments was always brackeled… so…

2 Likes

Does the icon mean that it is a bracketed Jurassic tournament?

Hmmmmm it’s look like mosasaurus gen 2 pictures on the bracketed tournament or old bracketed tournament
images

Yes Or No?

4 Likes

It is a bracketed rules tournament

12-59: Land - Pterosaurs only (no unlock)
60+: Aqua - Surface only (unlocks)

17 Likes

Ok. I would have liked if this weeks tournament is a dominion creature since the movie releases this week

I should have started working on my aquatics… Guess i will try a ferocity jump in the following days. Maybe i can sneak into dom at the end of the tournament.

1 Like

What the minimum ferocity needed to finish in dom or sneak in it ?

The three most recent Aquatic Bracketed Tournaments required approximately 1250 trophies (a high of 1255; a low of 1224). Each of these lasted for three days.

5 Likes

But it was not surfaces only. I guess that may also have implications for the end result?

5 Likes

So this is the first time surface only?

4 Likes

that will be bad for me, but i will try it to win that

1 Like