Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 6/8 - 6/14

Here’s the new schedule. I am pleased to be wrong about the Leedsichthys unlock. Back to tournament time this week.

7 Likes

Took them a while for Leedsichthys unlock.

2 Likes

Oh look, Leedsichthys unlock event within one week of the release of its hybrid…

@Andy_wan_kenobi stated: “ I hope you’re right. I’d love to be wrong”

Your words, not mine. Not gonna say I hate being right all the time but this one feels good.

anigif_enhanced-13902-1434050060-2

3 Likes

I stand by my words. They taste good with fajita seasoning

6 Likes

Do you think we’ll get an I-Rex for the I-Rex event?

1 Like

I certainly hope so.

It’s been done before, so there is certainly precedent

Edit: in retrospect, I think I’m thinking of a tournament

2 Likes

It’s marked as a special event. Maybe you fight I Rexes and have a chance to win a raptor, T rex, and the Indominus?

1 Like

I remember seeing one of the Gaming beavers videos when I was new,and he won it,and he got a Velociraptor. That is the fear the Indominus Pack

It would certainly be nice if the fear the indominus rex event gave you an Indominus Rex.
It would probably be like 5-10% though.

3 Likes

It’s a guranteed Velociraptor.

For anyone wondering, today’s stampede was pretty easy. Any 3x Level 40s Legendarily should do it easily.

Not a lot of bird enemies. Take at least one Carno and one Amph. (I’m not sure if the types stay the same for everyone though.)

3 Likes

For Fear the Indominus Rex, did you notice “No KO within Team”?

This could be interesting.

2 Likes

Tournament is for the I-Rex Gen 2. Dang, just did my hybrid yesterday, if I’d only waited another day, I would still have the Gen2 raptor and T-Rex. Oh well, saves me having to purchase another one to get the lvl 20 that makes it more useful for tournaments, so not a total bummer.

4 Likes

They’ve had a few of those before, don’t recall exactly but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s like the stampede where the level of opponents is similar for everyone, so will mostly be a challenge for the lower level players.

3 Likes

It’s hard for me as a lvl 52 lol.

Wish I would have read this earlier. I was still able to beat it, but I didn’t bring any carnivores in the first round and that made it a bit tougher.

Round 1 for me was like this:
Herbivore
Herbivore
Carnivore
Herbivore
Pteranodon
Carnivore
Herbivore
Herbivore
Carnivore

I lost track on round 2.

2 Likes

I was around that level the last time (A few months ago) that they had a couple of stampede events.

I could not beat them.

My suggestions are to use your best dinos, save up points on the first weak dino, work later matches that favor you to build up points.

Also, glass cannons can do well, if the AI is afraid you will 1 shot it, it will do a lot of 3 blocking. Which is also a great time to build up action points.

I think that was my first match up’s classes. I remember 1 bird and no amphibians.