Ludia Forums

Weekly schedule - 7/12/21 - 7/18/21

9 Likes

Common unlocks! Also probably a semi aquatic Dino or an aquatic one

1 Like

Hmmm bracketed tournament, is that water or snow in the banner?

Looks like snow, so maybe a bracketed Cenozoic tournament, this would be first bracketed Cenozoic tournament according to the Dino data spreadsheet.

6 Likes

Snow… so, cenozoic

2 Likes

If that’s snow it’s some weird snow

2 Likes

Looks like Eucladoceros won Clash of Titans

5 Likes

Yeah bracketed and its snowSix Places to Spot the World's Most Breathtaking Sand Dunes | Travel |  Smithsonian Magazine
Also, uintatherium is pretty good

Tournament icon looks new but I might be wrong

2 Likes

Okay can I be sure that this is Hatzegopteryx unlock for everyone? Last week i got so excited for nothing and felt so disgraced :joy::joy:.

I hope i can finally unlock the utah raptor , and spinoraptor . Then I won’t be wholly depending on the indominus rex gen2 for carnivore hybrid.

1 Like

Yup everybody above level 35 unlock all the commons (that are in the rotation) this week. Also you’ll be able to get micropo!

Jurassic Bracketed tournament and the prize looks to be a Cenozoic snow creature, possibilities are either a new creature or one of these:

If existing then my guess are one of the two blue circles.

16 Likes

I’d say Euclid there would probably have low odds (didn’t say Zero because of the Gorgosaurus Phenomenon earlier this year) since it’s up for CoT, Whino and the rest have decent chances. I really hope it’s Smilodon though!

5 Likes

I was kinda hoping for a jurassic, but smilodon or mammoth would be good for me(I am kinda out of snow

1 Like

Spinoraptor is available at modded pvp at least. I have waited for Pelecanipteryx for ages :D.

2 Likes

You don’t think it could be Mastodon? I don’t think we’ve had an unlock for him in a long time too.

2 Likes

Most recent Snow Tournaments

Woolly Mammoth - 11/2/2020
Smilodon - 4/13/2020
Mastodon - 12/23/2019
Eucladoceros-12/16/2019

Arctodus has not had unlock since it was elevated to Tournament Legendary status.

Ludia being Ludia, it’s probably Eucladoceros

As far as Clash of Titans go, only Eucladoceros has been featured in a Clash

9 Likes

Yeah got 3 from modded pvp so far. But i do need another hybrid carnivore . There arr so many and all of them have locked component for me. My pelecanimimus is locked so hatzegopteryx won’t do much good to me.

1 Like

I maxed my spino raptor off of modded battles then got spinotasuchus

But euclodeceros is right now in clash of titan(we dont know the result)
So I think it will be masto or smilodon

1 Like