Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 7/13 - 7/19

Weekly Schedule is up:

Common Unlock week!!!
VIP Tournament this weekend for what appears to be an aquatic.

7 Likes

I can’t believe achanthostega won you can literally unlock it on battle stage 85 this is so stupid

5 Likes

I was hoping for Coloborhynchus before Labyrinthodonatia, oh well.

Yeah, achanthostega. Lots of players just wanted a Jurassic dino and have no love for Ceno. Oh well.

3 Likes

Oh boy, it’s an Aquatic tournament. My highest guys are level 10 VIPs. Hopefully the prize is nobody too important to me (hopefully a Tylo :joy:). Last Aquatic tournament I don’t think I was even able to win a match.

2 Likes

No it isn’t. Look at the icon, it is Jurassic.

The prize will likely be Aquatic.

3 Likes

I hope the aquatic tournament shows everyone who think that taking care for aquatics and cenezoics is useless the opposite.

I just saw the icon too…so sad.

4 Likes

I agree.

I just got done shoring up my Aquatics, I would have liked an Aquatic Tournament to test them out on.

4 Likes

Oh, you’re right. Cool beans, but an Aquatic prize, it’s better than nothing I guess. I’m just not at the point yet where I’m paying too much attention to my Aquatic lineup. Still need to deepen my Jurassic team.

2 Likes

A VIP tournament would have been nice for you to test them out on too since they usually need less trophies (I think).

3 Likes

I’m loving all the common unlocks. Finally I’ll be able to add some missing dinos.

1 Like

Ya I wanted a common unlock for touganasaurus but maybe they’ll do that next week

1 Like

I love having some level 1 Tuojiangosaurus since they’re the weakest dinosaur in the game.

1 Like

Ya and I want his hybrid

Decent meat shield

3 Likes

Agreed. I have 3 level 30s and working on more since I have a level 24 Ophiacomimus, one level 20 Segnosaurus, and two level 10 Eloambias. I think I’m going to start hatching Zalmoxes soon to start working towards Zalmonodon. I’ll have to keep him at level 1 for now, but he will be a great Pteranodon meat shield.

the only dino i’m missing is aerotitan, ludia plas

2 Likes

None of the choices were particularly compelling so people probably just picked which one they most wanted another copy of.

1 Like

If it’s Tusoteuthis I won’t mind a bit!

2 Likes

I didn’t vote for him, but I could always use another copy. I would like to get him to level 21+.

Edit: Talking about the Acanthostega in case it was unclear, sorry.

3 Likes

Imagine an acanthostega hybrid preferably amphibious hybrid…

1 Like