Vip tournament and some kind of boss battles
And a tournament pic that I have never seen before
I wonder if its an amphibian or a
pterasaur
And the kraken 18 boss
Noice!!!:+1::+1::+1:

15 Likes

The non vip looks so good, I hope ofr paras gen2
The vip could be a new one or maybe bary(the stream)

2 Likes

I dont think its a para gen 2 the background is a beach

3 Likes

that just me dreaming

1 Like

That doesn’t look like Proterogyrinus or Gryposuchus, so maybe finally this could a be new amphibian?

Or am I hoping for too much.

2 Likes

Yea me too

1 Like

Damn I was actually hoping for no week tournament, but oh well

2 Likes

What’s vip throw down?

3 Likes

Hopefully metoposaur for vip tournament.

And maybe purussaur for the weekend tournament :crossed_fingers:

Happy about the boss also, I am overloaded with surfaces lol

4 Likes

I would like to know as well!

2 Likes

purussaur could be good, it would mean more jwa hybrid import, maybe fluffy gen2

3 Likes

I wonder if the tournament for non-vips will be a new creature

1 Like

I don’t think the beach means that the prize could be an amphibian, their environments are more like swampy … My guesses are a Pterosaur or a surface aquatic… Although there’s a Jurassic logo, the battles might be with Jurassics but the prize aquatic, it could happen as right now we’re battling jurassics to get a Cenozoic…

4 Likes

Il gladly take a new pterosaur, arambourginia maybe.

I wonder what the throw down event is, looks like using bosses…

1 Like

Metoposaur would be awesome. As far as the tournament next weekend, are any of our amphibians salt water crocs?

2 Likes

A beach could mean a fish eater such as Spinosaurus Gen 2. I can’t remember what her banner was like. It is so fun to speculate…

1 Like

Purussaur is, deinosuchus also, but as purus is in alive it’s more likely to be that.

1 Like

I’m thinking some sort of crocodilian because it looks like a beach hence saltwater, I speculate either deinosuchus or purussaur

2 Likes

Great, I’m going on vacation this week and it’s super busy. I’m hoping I’ll have time for just the tournaments.

6 Likes

Perhaps a new aquatic tournament. We need a new limited reef creature. Perhaps Brachauchenius or Megacephalosaurus

2 Likes