Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 7/20 - 7/26

A lite week.

3 Likes

Man, bracketed tournament starts tomorrow??? I was hoping for the usual break until the weekend. I guess this is a way for them to squeak in the Segnosaurus again.

3 Likes

VIP tournament ends, another one starts. That’s how things work from Ludia’s point of view.

Good news is the boss and tournament do not overlap, hopefully the community can take out the giant shark.

10 Likes

Colossus, along with Kraken, is one that the Community has come up short everytime since I’ve been playing. Hopefully, without a competing tournament we can take care of business

7 Likes

Lets hope it’s another 7 ranged statue.

3 Likes

We have EXTREMELY limited data on weekday tournaments

Tupuxura - 4/29/19 - Cenozoic - 3d - 632 trophies
Bananogmius - 12/30/19 - billed as Aquatic but actually Jurassic - 3d5h - 992 trophies
Metaposaurus - 3/23/20 - VIP - 2d - 751 trophies

That’s all I’m seeing unless you want to include the frozen portion of Mosasaurus Gen 2.

None of those are bracketed. There is a suggestion that the trophy requirement will be less, but I wouldn’t bank on it, yet

6 Likes

I’m probably gonna drop some stacks of green paper on the bracketed tourney.

1 Like

My second maxed legendary (first was T-Rex, used up in fusing)… hoping to use this guy in today’s Tournament.

My third maxed Legendary will be the Tyrannosaurus again, because my strongest carnivore is Indominus at level 13 with a cooldown of 10 hours.

I think these many trophies would be enough for today. Easier than expected, and also I could complete the PvE rounds too.

6 Likes

For some odd reason, I keep on getting shunosaurus in gold rewards pack and legendary rumble wheels.
I might be able to max it without an unlock.

4 Likes

@No1_ishere true, but for me it was unlocked via Bracketed Tournament. But yet, I didn’t spend DNA on it and got 8 individuals from collecting.

Also after T-Rex, I’ll work on Scaphognathus but I require one more to have a max. Ichthyostega won’t be a problem, I need one more. Ostafrikasaurus and Microposaurus, too, have come in loads of times so I need to spend on just two or three of each.

Dimorphodon, Pteranodon and Unaysaurus are unlocked but I have less of those. The real problem is Sarcosuchus, Prionosuchus and Dimetrodon which almost never come in.

2 Likes

Oh Yes!!! My Examinations start from Friday,so I have some time. I love how they keep repeating Segnosaurus,it is one of my favourites ,all the LP is another Plus.

2 Likes

@anon43877113 I will retain a humble spot in Predator league if it’s a bit diffucult because I need to work on park and lineup stuff :laughing: but yes, if it isn’t a lot of work, I’ll also probably finish in Dominator.

3 Likes

I think I can also finish in Predator smoothly but I would need to drop some bucks if I want to sneak into Dominator.

2 Likes

I will try to finish in dominator if I can ,but I am not putting too much effort,my exams are more to be prioritised.

2 Likes

All I want is the LP,but dominator gives the bucks and guarantees DNA or Bucks unlike Predator,but yes,I would rather have 2 Dimetrodons over a creature I unlocked already,but if there was a Dimetrodon tournament.

1 Like

@anon43877113 yep, don’t sacrifice on exams for this Repeat.

(Don’t look at me, I’m the one having Physics and Chemistry today lol).

I believe it would be better for me to stay in Predator, Legendaries are never too many.

2 Likes

All The Best!

2 Likes

You know, school’s starting up for me, and i’m only playing the game on fridays just not to slaughter my final exams

1 Like

Speaking of which, have you used a lvl 40 Limmoscelis to win a lvl 40 Indom? Just use clone, you’ll make a super Limousine

1 Like