Now you mention that, it looks 100% pteranodon gen 2

2 Likes

Cool, Pteraquetzal.

1 Like

Probably pteranodon gen 2

13 Likes

If it is, I’ll only have Suchodus left to unlock

4 Likes

Are there any chances there will be extra hatching discount or extra discount on creatures this week (related to July 4.)? I didn’t pay attention last year.

1 Like

It would be great if it is Ptero gen2, I only have the one copy from the last season and no unlock for him. He’s one of the few I still need. The others are Suchodus, Sinoceratops, and Woolly Mammoth :mammoth:

1 Like

Busy Monday i see​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Ptero gen 2 is one of the 46 tourney creatures I need to unlock :sob::melting_face::melting_face:

9 Likes

Pteranodon gen 2 is one of the 52 tournament creatures I need to unlock! :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

And that’s just for jurassic! All together it’s 79!

2 Likes

Lol I feel you, if only I stayed consistent since I first started playing within the first months that Jurassic world the game came out :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Really hoping it (and the next week as well) will be reruns…

3 Likes

I find it really unlikely for Ludia to release a new creature for a second consecutive week… So yes pteranodon gen 2 is the strongest candidate

1 Like

Awesome, that makes Dilophosaurus Gen 2 and Mosasaurus Gen 2 left for me to get the Gen 2 tourneys, I wonder if we’ll get more Gen 2 V.I.Ps, we have Ankylosaurus Gen 2 for the moment.

1 Like

So Deinonychus for the COT. Well i expected it :wink:
It is an ingredient for a strong Hybrid, so no bad as well.

1 Like

@MonstaaBoii74 and @LegendaryDinos, I totally sympathise! But it just takes time. I started finishing in Dominator in January 2021, so it has taken me 18 months. I grind every tournament; it helps to keep up as new creatures are released because sometimes they turn out to be more useful than expected - a lot of people were caught out by not unlocking Edaphosaurus. Over time they have gone from being a challenge
to just a routine as my line-up has improved. The Ceno and Aquatic ones are still a bit of a challenge!

Getting to L60 so that you get unlocks through CoT is also a great help, if you aren’t there already.

Meanwhile my hatching backlog is frightening to behold…

6 Likes

I’m nearly there. Lvl 51

1 Like

Im most intrested in video game day and vulcan day