Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule - 7/6 - 7/12

No tournament next weekend, some kind of gyrosphere event, a boss event and an unlock for Kaprosuchus. This is so great, I only got 20 to 25 Kaprosuchus’ in PvEs in the last couple of weeks.
Also see the note on the right side, the CoT is going to end one week earlier. I think someone mentioned this before.

8 Likes

What’s with the title @Tommi got me all excited like I missed something.

Something like this for the boss as a prize most likely (hopefully)…

Thank you for updating the title @Tommi

10 Likes

It’s late here, I have no idea where my brain was as I copied the title from another topic. Thanks for waking me up.

3 Likes

22 standard events on the schedule for this coming week if you are VIP plus 2 possible unlocks for a total of 24 events. CoT requires 28 so as long as you have at least 4 events completed as of today you should be good to be able to unlock the CoT before it expires (It is expiring early, the 12th so dont look at the timer in game, unless @Keith or @Ned can get some one to put the correct time left on it which would benefit everyone and not just those reading this forum) and get the unlock for those that just recently hit level 60, for those that already have the unlock you have a chance at securing an additional pack.

6 Likes

Gyrosphere…interesting.

Ouroboros was my first ever Boss. I’d really like another shot at Kraken and Colossus. I’ve never had a shot at Valkyrie, either.

1 Like

Valkyrie boss statue is the best, 7 range.

2 Likes

Well, according to my accounts, I will reach 24 of 28 events this week, I will need 4 for the CoT. Anyway ; It’s been unlocked for free anyway, so it doesn’t matter much. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

If you haven’t leveled up to level 60, yet, you might want to time it to hit that level on Thursday. Psephoderma hasn’t had an unlock for high level players since 6/17/19 and Hauffiosaurus since 5/6/19. Psephoderma is half of Dakoderma a fair Cave glass cannon.

4 Likes

What’s the gyrosphere?

Ive got a psephoderma but no hauffiosaurus. But, im gonna unlock it again then…

2 Likes

Probably a themed Gyrosphere series, possibly with a “special” reward. We’ve had a couple of these that were worth doing and others that really weren’t. So, we’ll see what happens

5 Likes

Well, Im running out of DBs,so this is terrible

Stack apatosaurus fossils in your Inventory,they are the best way to get Dino Bucks. I use John Hammond Statues instead as they have similar value and can also be used in boosting your paddocks.

1 Like

We had a Indominus Rex Gyrosphere close to the Indominus Rex Tournament the previous year. I expect a Indominus Rex Gen 2 Gyrosphere this time or a Brachiosaurus if Ludia Games is Generous to us, can we have a hint @Keith

1 Like

Sigh. Times like this, I wish I could down level my game. I am still missing both Labrynthodontia and Psephoderma, and both of them are needed for hybrids.

5 Likes

A Prize Drop like this is a good way to start the week…

8 Likes

Where’s the grosphere event I don’t see it

1 Like

Neither do I.

The Gyrosphere is being looked at and will be up and running as soon as possible (but not before we make sure it is safe to ride)

6 Likes