Weekly Schedule - 7/8/2019 - 7/14/2019

One busy week is not yet over, the next stressful week is already on it’s way. Don’t forget to claim 15 VIP points on Twitter.

5 Likes

Looking forward to unlock the new ceno

2 Likes

Hooray for Panochthus!

3 Likes

Finally the fairly new Cenozoic unlock, I will be able to complete my Cenozoic paddock with that little guy.
Well at least until the new hybrids come out that is.

5 Likes

My sentiments exactly! I’m so glad Panochthus is the unlock this week. Here’s hoping it’ll be water battles this week

1 Like

I will admit, I was thinking it’d be either creatures used to make the new hybrids (except Archelon). But I am glad we’re finally going to get the chance to obtain a new legendary Cenozoic, even if it’s a tank and not a big damage dealer.

Ah the fun of being a newbie. Every unlock is a new one for me. :slight_smile:

I need to get working on my aquatics again, been putting so much effort into getting my Jurassics to a point that I can be competitive in tournaments I’ve been neglecting the other two areas. But the game seems to really want me to have a good aquatic team as so many of my VIP 10K packs have been aquatics, to the point that I stopped hatching them out. But I definitely have enough other fish now unlocked and tons ready to be hatched that I can get a lot of stuff leveled up and pretty much double the strength of my team, should another aquatic tournament rear its head.

2 Likes