Weekly Schedule 8/03/2020 - 8/09/2020

Something tells me this has something to do with a Brachiosaurus hybrid.

3 Likes

Believe me, you have been associating every single recent tournament with Brachiosaurus.

3 Likes

Same here

7 Likes

Finally, Proterogyrinus! :tada::tada:

2 Likes

I am certain you like Crocs and swamp dwellers

1 Like

The last Proterogyrinus tournament ended at about 1100 trophies at the bottom of Dominator league according to the forums.

@No1_ishere then it should be a cakewalk for most of us.

There was once a one day VIP tournament that required 105 trophies. I don’t think anyone got into Dominator. That’s how hard it was.

1 Like

105? Really?

How did you find it? :joy: Yes, I really love them!

1 Like

Because everybody else was assuming about whatcreature it was and if it was about to have a hybrid,but you were the only one who was happy and excited about the creature itself,and to add to that,your username and profile picture says it all.

Those were the days…

3 Likes

If tournaments were like that,I would like to have a tournament everyday,and for a pack like that,like every time I log into the game?

1 Like

Tournaments would become very boring if they happen everyday though.

2 Likes

True, the flame of the tournament is in its 3-day run.

Not really, the tournament would be really fun if it kept on increasing constantly, like week 1 in the schedule has a 1 day tournament,week 2 has a 2 day,and this goes into 7 days during week 7. No tournament after the 7th one,till the cycle restarts.

1 Like

I wouldn’t complain.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Am I the only one hoping it’s a carnivore (Metria or Lythronax) this coming week?.. We didn’t have a Carni Tournament in a while

That’s true, we last time had a Carnivore tournament was Indominus Gen 2.

3 Likes