Triple tournament week?

Week 7 in this Calendar Event

5 Likes

Also scored a pack in today’s Cenozoic event and got this shiny creature:

5-E2-C3-B86-0-F20-46-A4-8-EB9-CDF45-C5003-EB

8 Likes

Yes! Umoon is the CoT!

5 Likes

This week’s tournament looks like a carnivore.

2 Likes

I would be interested in seeing the percentages from the vote, @Daven . Glad to see Darwinopterus did not win. One more off of my son’s list (six non-hybrids after Umoonasaurus)

7 Likes

Darwinopterus twice in a row as CoT vote. Will Ludia keep on going? I’m curious about Ludia’s CoT formula.

3 Likes

Guessing it involves darts :dart: and a blindfold :see_no_evil:.

5 Likes

Or could be this:

4 Likes

Or Rolling Of Dice.

Don’t get my hopes up :persevere: In case it isn’t a Carnivore…

How do you predict if it’s a carnivore? I do not know if your guess is right or not,but irrespective of that, Teach Me!

TBH, it looks like a Cenozoic tournament creature.

It would be nice if it was Titanoboa. The background strongly suggests Cavern

6 Likes

Yeah, I also think it’s gonna be a cavern tournament creature.

(Jurassic Fury then goes back to the corner and regrets expecting a carnivore)

3 Likes

Yes my hope is titanoboa. I love that thing. Absolute beast just like sarcosuchus.

2 Likes

Padawan, you must look to the stars, there you will see remnants of tournaments from the past, look to them and you will have your answer once you look inward and reflect…

10 Likes

Now I’m pretty sure it’s one of the two great snakes unless Ludia decides to throw a curveball at us.

Looking at the background is one way to find which tournament creature it is I guess.

1 Like

I shall defend my glorious park and go all out against that monster to protect my creatures from the injustices it is known to commit!..

… That or I’ll keep him as a pet and buy more of his kind from the Supermarket at will using a biological currency (DNA) :rofl:

5 Likes

For some reason, I found that phrase hilarious.

4 Likes

A supermarket is for groceries. Maybe that’s why you found it funny.