Weekly Schedule 8/11/21 - 14/11/21

Eucla lefts the votation, only can be or arcto or new creature

2 Likes

no one of the cenos was because, is a tournament for a jurassic, not a ceno

1 Like

The Jurassic icon at the bottom left of the Iconography doesn’t show what type the creature will be. It shows that for this tournament, only Jurassic creatures can be used.

9 Likes

thanks for the mistake

2 Likes

I think the same with antarctopelta lived in those regions. But at that time there would have been no snow climate as the earth was alot different back then. You could be right though it could be cryolophosaur, but my moneys on a snow creature.

3 Likes

I would really love cryolophosaurus tbh…
Edit: Imagine it’s 8 attack… imagine if it just shoots ice at the opponents that would be COOL

4 Likes

me too
10 chars

2 Likes

Same here, I know its another carnivore but tbh theres still so many I want to see including cryo

3 Likes

agree with aether, yeah, is carnivore, but could be got new animations related with the ice

3 Likes

I mean scorpius was cool enough, imagine if the 8 attack freezes the opponent with ice, hits them into the air like scorpius, and then when they land it does the kapro animation with the claw attack thing….
That would be cool

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind cryolophosaurus but it’s probably gonna be a cenozoic

3 Likes

Judging from the image, I think it may be smilodon.

9 Likes

I hope it’s a new creatire, then I hope its smilodon followed by arctodus…

2 Likes

My bets are on Arctodus. We’ve never had a tournament for her, not since the Cenozoic reshuffle.

Would explain why her iconography seems new.

5 Likes

Am I the only person that’s not quite interested in Aquatic and Cenozoic? Might take this week off and jump up ferocity.

4 Likes

This is not your or someone else’s fault. Game desing and regarding event circulations are constantly making the other two, sorry for saying this but, useless.

Personally, only reason for strengthening my aquatics is the next possible tourney including them, plus the daily PvP rewards.

Cenozoics are the most abandoned ones for me, yet I try to make a decent roster of 'em regardless as I do again for moddeds, but the moddeds only this time since they don’t have any tourneys whatsoever.

5 Likes

I wouldnt say that I’m not interested in the aquatics and cenozoics, sometimes I split my focus between the 3 worlds, but there should be more events and tournaments focused on these areas as there is no real test of lineup depth and strength with the current system so heavily focused on jurassics.

3 Likes

I still hope for a day where they release an extremely valuable creature/hybrid and the tournament to unlock it is using Cenozoic for one part of the hybrid and Aquatic for the other part.

This would make me smile so much.

12 Likes

Same here, but I bet the majority of players would complain where they havent even attempted to build a lineup with their cenos or aquatics, unfortunately I think ludia likes to play it safe from what I’ve seen, really enjoyed that gillicus tournament but they should have made the mod one aquatic really.

6 Likes

I don’t think its mastodon, we just had a tournament for him i think last month. I hope its Smilodon I can make a lvl 20 or keep it at lvl 10 for balancing my linup.

1 Like