Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 8/17 - 8/23

An aquatic tournament creature it looks like. Using your Jurassics.

Week 8 in this Calendar Event

4 Likes

It’s been a couple of months since Ankylosaurus and Dolichorhynchops. I wonder what sort of Community Event we’ll get this week. Some of these (collecting coins, for one) go very quickly

3 Likes

Oooooooooh! A new fish! So much for taking a weekend off

1 Like

Yes! I’ve been waiting for a Velociraptor Gen2 unlock.

1 Like

Surface:

• Edestus
  • Mosasaurus (battle stage unlock)
  • Mosasaurus Gen 2

Reef:

• Umoonasaurus (CoT, not likely)
  • Archelon

Cave:

• Bananogmius
  • Gillicus
  • Suchodus

My bet’s on Suchodus. Last unlock was back in 7/19/2019. A new aquatic isn’t unlikely.

4 Likes

Suchodus definitely has my vote. My son still needs that unlock. Every other aquatic except Mosasaurus has had a tournament since the previous (and first) Suchodus tournament

6 Likes

It would really suck if it’s Mosasaurus Gen1.

2 Likes

I would be thrilled if it’s Suchodus, as I need a single additional copy to make my 3rd level 30… which is a nice level of this creature for tournaments and PvPs.

4 Likes

It’s the most likely out of all of them. Unless ludia decides to bring…lets see…Megalodon gen 2?

I’m pretty sure they will more likely make the more iconic Jurassic World/Park dinos gen2 varients first. For example, ummmm Stegosaurus or Ankylosaurus.

Gillicus was last in tournament in March
Plesiosuchus was last in tournament in April
So please be Suchodus

Did anyone face the problems That Clash of titans disappear from battle menu ???

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t finish it?

Yes , I play 22 events.

Mine disappeared too and is now back with 0/15. :frowning:

There’s already a dedicated thread for this issue.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for my Rare unlock week.

2 Likes
1 Like

Just bought a ton of Apatosaurus Fossils and stored them all back, without a single game crash. What I don’t understand is how I have a 50% chace of crashing whenever I use a revenue tower but the game stay perfectly fine after storing 50 AFs back in the market.

I wish I could explain it, some times it works without a problem if I go slow enough, other times every three I put away it crashes the game Regardless of how slow I am putting them in my inventory.

3 Likes