Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 8/24 - 8/30

• Rare unlock week for Carnotaurus, Rhamphorhychus, Monolophosaurus, and Gallimumus. All using your Jurassics. Mauisaurus unlock will be using your aquatics and the Synthetoceras unlock will use your Cenozoics.

• VIP tournament (using your Jurassic creatures) this week.

• Valkyrie 77 boss along with the tournament. Not a very good combination for the community to do its best on the boss for a 7 ranged statue.

• New Clash of Titans vote should also be coming this week.

Week 1 in this Calendar Event

6 Likes

Carnotaurus was the only Jurassic in the current rotation I haven’t unlocked, finally I can get him.

I am really hoping for a different rotation in unlocks after a few weeks :joy:

2 Likes

Dimorphodon again. Don’t need the unlock for him but I’ll gladly take another copy along with some loyalty points. Tournament looks to be a cave…Tusoteuthis?

3 Likes

Big week. Lots of good unlocks for newer players. I’ve never had an opportunity to take on Valkyrie 77. The Community typically does alright on land Bosses. It’s the Aquatic Bosses we can’t seem to beat. Usually. Salamander 16 was a exception.

5 Likes

Sure would be nice. We’ve had Giant Orthocone twice already

2 Likes

lets go vip tournament. right when i was about to activate free trial. Yay!

3 Likes

good unlock for this week especially Rhamphorhychus so I will fuse it with Unaaysaurus to unlock Unayrhynchus(cool down time is horrible )and also boss event for farming DNA to buy 3 Yutyrannus.

3 Likes

Come to papa Valkyrie 77. One is good, two is much better.

10 Likes

Is it an unlock for monolophosaurus as well? Says it’s a special event I’m not sure what the difference is.

1 Like

Really useful unlocks atleast for me since i dont have any good pterosaurs apart from 2 maxed pteranodons.

I’m still busy but I guess I can’t miss this unlock week.
I need Dimorphodon, Rhamphorhynchus, and Monolophosaurus.

1 Like

Considering these 4 Rares were last available in early April, I’d say it qualifies as Special Events. That said, these should all be unlocks.

3 Likes

Good unlocks…at least for my kids’ game. Doesn’t do much for my game unfortunately, but the loyalty points are always good…I’m beginning to wait on the trade harbor for loyalty points rather than the solid gold packs, as 11k for a dino guarantee is pretty fair, and I typically see one a day… Apotosaurus today…not my first choice but acceptable, and he’s a good dino. I’m starting to come around on the Aquatics as I’m beginning to realize the PVP prizes are way better and consistent for advanced, even compared to the elite dino/Cenozic prize wheel.
The Boss tournament…man that’s always a failure if you run a tournament against it.

Off the topic but I do not want to create a new topic for this.
I’m incredibly curious what this 42 days lasting special offer is for.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The only Jurassic from the current rotation that I did not have yet, finally I got it unlocked. Also, apart from my maxed Pyroraptor, I have 4 more Pyroraptors in market so I think Carnoraptor will be a strong YES to my park addition very soon.

2 Likes

As @anon43877113 had earlier suggested in the forum, it would be good if the rotations were changed after this rare unlock week.

I don’t think it may happen at all, but fingers crossed :joy:

1 Like

I still need a Pyroraptor unlock but I can’t really complain.

1 Like

They have a very high chance in Climate Shift(Tuesday) and Cenezoic Battle(Sunday) events. That’s where I maxed my Pyrotech.

Mono unlock.

Nice nickname for Pyroraptor. I named it Pyruvate :joy: