Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 8/26 - 9/1

Thank God the tournament starts on Friday.

3 Likes

Looks like the tournament aftermath event might be the one that requires an Archelon for completing it possibly.

1 Like

Glad I already have one (lvl 20) in my aquatics. That would seem like another attempt to get players to pay DBs if that’s the case, since it takes 7 days to hatch one.

Sigh, another boss event at the same time as a tournament. Does Ludia NOT want us to win those??

Shoot, another T- Rex throwdown too… I just used one to make my I-Rex so haven’t had time to make a new lvl 40. Hope the one I have will be enough but as I recall you really needed more than one for that.

1 Like

Arrgh, there are going to be a lot of people I bet that see that unlock and think FINALLY the Pliosaurus! But nope, my eyes deceived me.

And another aquatic boss no less. Yeah Ludia knows we aren’t going to win that one, putting it with a tournament is just a further nail in the coffin. Not unless they change the points we need for it.

3 Likes

Why is the unlock creature not Leedsichtys??? Why ? We can unlock Plesiosaurus at battle 78!!! Come on Ludia!
I’m exited for the tournament aftermath, haven’t ever seen this!
I’m also exited for the T-rex throwdown and the carnivore carnage , because my carnivores are my strongest creatures
I hope there’s a new aquatic boss and a new tournament creature! Let’s see!
Edit : Antactopelta is the CoT creature for September

2 Likes

If the Tournament Aftermath needs Archleon, then i’m not doing it, since my Archleon won’t hatch in time (i refuse to spend bucks). Also, i’ll probably skip the Fight for fusion as well, since the unlock is legendary and also won’t hatch in time.
Also three tournaments in a row? Really? Unless it’s my beloved floofy tyrannt i might give myself a break.
Might.
@Mary_Jo I might be wrong, but in T.Rex Throwdown you fight T.Rexes. I don’t think you need to use one.

1 Like

Three aquatic battles in one day? My roster ain’t deep enough to get through them all unless they make them easier than usual…and only three battles instead of the new standard five battles.

I do like the variety though!

3 Likes

Aquatic Boss during a tournament? Go ahead and call this one Failed. Hopefully, we can get some good DNA out of it

2 Likes

Plesiosaurs unlock really doesn’t make sense … though overall difficulty was ok over the last days, so hopefully they bring the PvE’s back on track.

If they keep the DB rewards out of the Boss events there aren’t any incentives for grinding and we most likely won’t get a reward again.

6 Likes

The boss events if for Aquatic creatures only, the tournament is for Jurassic creatures. So admittedly, while having both happening together does mean more work. At least they’re not clash with each other or forcing to choose between each other.

This will be at least the 4th time I’ve had a chance at an Aquatic Boss. All four of them have been opposite a tournament. Guess how many the community has defeated?

3 Likes

Five?..10 characters.

2 Likes

Someone thinks it’s his day to be funny. Good one

1 Like

Low level sarcasm is my way to not lose my mental health in this game.

4 Likes

One thing i love about the new Test your Strength, is you can now pick more than one, therefore i can fodder off one dino for points, and get the event done quicker. The old 1v1 version felf more like “Test your luck gessing how many blocks the opponent has”

4 Likes

One the 1 to 1 battle, I always reserved until I had at least 4 attack points. Most of the time, it worked. Now, I prefer two creatures. I always go for two of the same class

I also use the same class with a considerably lower level for the first one, since the AI still almost never will swap them, so I can easily get my 4 points and knock his out in 1 or 2 attack points, leaving an easy path to the win.

1 Like

I also play this way :wink:

1st. round 1 reserve
2nd round 2 block, 1 reserve
3rd round 4 reserve
4th round first creature might be dead , but 8 poimts with the second >> easy win

I just mainly used dinosaurs that had a lot of health and had very little damage.

1 Like

So, after complaining about an unlock event for something that I had unlocked twice already (once as a prior unlock event and once at one of the recently added battle stages) I have to crayfish back a bit. I’ve only ever hatched out one and I now have four in waiting. So, the extra copy is appreciated.