Weekly Schedule - 9/2/2019 - 9/8/2019

Look on the bright side, Clash of the Titans will be unlocked by the end of the week!

3 Likes

Leaving Claim Your Territory alone based on the prize wheel, let’s see how tomorrow goes, one day down 6 more to go for the week:

2 Likes

Both my daughter and I are locked out so are missing all these event

Anyone else having the same issue?

Nope - everything’s working fine for me; except for the lottery.

Hopefully your issue gets resolved soon.

2 Likes

I’m wondering about the lottery…I hope Ludia won’t remove the lottery, that would be the most horrible thing ever!

1 Like

Just about all of my top creatures are on cool down until tomorrow:

I only had one Rarity Rumble I am assuming everyone else is experiencing the same?

Ludia thank you for making Stakeholders Visit only three battles long.

3 Likes

I also had only one rarity rumble

Lottery no longer gives out top prizes. Used to get at least 1-2 packs per month, or at least a VIP dino every once in a while. Been zero, nilch, nada for over a month, maybe two already. Won’t miss it the way it is.

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry for you … I won lots of good prizes at the VIP lottery slot

1 Like

I am holding out hope once again that it will be even better than before. Truthfully, it’s one of my favorite parts of the game.

1 Like

I love it too

It’s back !

Sorry, not sorry … I’ve won before, just not recently, that’s all. :no_mouth:

Hit the jackpot on Stakeholders’ Visit

If anyone hasn’t done the Dino Stampede, my opposing lineup was mostly carnivores with one pterosaur and one amphibian. I started with carnivores

Edit: So I went to do my son’s Dino Stampede armed with this knowledge, and found the opposite. Began with Pterosaurs and followed by more pterosaurs, before ending with herbivores. There was one carnivore mixed in the middle

3 Likes

The lottery’s been good to me as well, my friend.

Some people just have bad luck, I suppose.

1 Like

I got lucky on the stampede, went with 2 powerhouse carnivores and one amphibian and got a bunch of herbivores, and at the end, a couple pterosaurs and one amphibian. I think I had some carnivores as well but not many if at all.

1 Like

Done all events Mon & Tues except stampede. No fun for me thinking and such…let one go. Also, one rarity for me as well.

It’s been a long time but it appears it is still possible
Elite wheel MOD PvP:

4 Likes

OMG, I don’t believe it…

4 Likes

That’s pretty lucky… I remember how way back in the day you used to be able to close the game and reopen it to reset the pack.

2 Likes