Weekly schedule 9/20/21 - 9/26/21

The iconography is different, the one in todays schedule doesnt have the seaweed in the background. Plesiosuchus :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It has happened before with Gorgosuchus, so this is a possibility. Wouldn’t say no to two free copies back to back though. :v:t2:

3 Likes

Seems like a boring week, won’t do the tournament is banana because I thinks it’s going to win cot

1 Like

I guess it could be two tournaments, I hope it’s not. @Keith or @Daven any clarity that can be given on if it will be one tournament for level 1-29 and a different tournament for lvl 30+ or if someone lvl 30+ can compete in both tournaments if they choose.

2 Likes

Thats true but its just a small datail. But maybe it is plesiosuchus? If it is then i’m happy because i didnt have this aquatic unlocked :grin:

1 Like

Both will likely be using land creatures. Aquatic and Cenozoic tournaments have Aquatic and Cenozoic icons on the tournament banner, such as this one for Plotosaurus.

This was the most recent pure Aquatic tournament. All the others since then have been bracketed with lower level players using land creatures, like so with the most recent Bananogmius Bracketed Tournament

1 Like

Good catch on the seaweed. Plesiosuchus has not had a tournament since Ludia moved to the current iconography. In fact, it has only had its original release tournament. So, it is due for a tournament.

Edit: it has been slightly longer for Gillicus. So that one is due for a tournament as well

6 Likes

Never participated in a mod tournament before. Hope its easier since its bracketed. I’m thinking it will be time consuming Lol Mod matches are eternal

I doubt there will be two at the same time. Lvl 30 seems to be the border that seperates these two types of tourneys.

Otherwise, no one would pick the one with mods if they want to end this up with the minimal effort. 🙇🏻‍♂️

1 Like

So, is this a mod tournament with Jurassic or aquatic fighting?

Probably Jurassic

3 Likes

I hope so. I can force wins with stronger Dino’s on Jurassic. Aquatic might just be a fair fight.

3 Likes

@Lucky14 what you say is really true. Imho Modded events are really challenging at times , and sometimes for just one battle you have to use a million MODS before you actually win it

And this MOD tournament is no better from the ordinary tourneys, I think I’ll go for a MOD PvP run this weekend instead

Two free Banana fishes are a yes for me every time

1 Like

Gotta love how the last 3 months around here have held a ton of complaints about too many/easy/etc tournaments. Now we have a mods tournament and Ludia doesn’t UNDERSTAND somehow.

Seems like we just complain to complain around here. Thought that’s what “Vent your frustation” was for.

Edit: having said that, I completely acknowledge I complained earlier and agree with no weekday tournaments. I am the pot calling out to the kettle

13 Likes

This will be my first mods tournament. Looks like I need to be good at everything, from mod battles to Code 19s to get everything!
I’m looking forward to this.

1 Like

@Keith or @Ned In tha case, that tournament is a Bannanogmius, can you show us CoT voting result, before the tournament will begin?

1 Like

I believe many will have not voted finish yet…

I think cot vote is from friday to today, it shoud be already ended.

1 Like

Really? Normally the results come out only a day before the current COT is finished ( that means on Sunday if it ends on Monday ) in the weekly schedule