Weekly schedule 9/20/21 - 9/26/21

I guess one tournament will be a land tournament. The other an aquatic only tournament. I don’t think they both will be for new creatures but who knows maybe we have two new creatures at the same time. But it’s more likely for a new hybrid will be released that aquires marine creatures or a new marine hybrid

1 Like

if bananogmius comes in this tournament and wins the clash of titans then im kinda disappointed

2 Likes

Yeah thats what i fear too. And because bananogmius is hybrid component i think many people choose that fish (including me unfortunately). That would be a complete waste of tournament and COT. Now i hope that darwinopterus will win :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I don’t know don’t they use the cave background in the weekly schedule for all kinds of cave creatures? Didn’t suchodus and gillicus had that background as well? Don’t remember that. Even if it’s bamanogmius what’s the second tournament for?

i dont think many players voted for it because the forums only represents a little percentage of players

It cant be bananogmius for the tournament again, it’s literally had like 2 tournaments in the past year and 2 COT wins aswell… I’m not sure how some of you are missing it as its come around so frequently lol

4 Likes

Maybe but i still think its banana fish. In the past i’ve seen that tournament iconography in weekly shedule posts on facebook are always the same for specyfic creature. This way Ludia give us a little hint about whats going to come in tournament i think. It is more than likely bananogmius but now im not sure if i want this fish in tournament, because it can win the newest COT poll as well.

2 Likes

That and I’ve never seen gillicus, suchodus or plesiosuchus in the polls once, if it’s that pesky fish once again then… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Iconography makes me think this way. But i dont know, maybe Ludia made mistake and it is differend creature? I dont know :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Twin tournaments with 2 aquatic backgrounds, theyve got a chance here to make an interesting aquatic reef hybrid this weekend with its 2 components.

But knowing ludia it’s just gonna be regurgitated bananafish and mosa g2… hooray…

1 Like

what if its a new cave creature but i think its the banogmus

I dont think its going to be a hybrid this weekend. But maybe Ludia now with new hybrid release will do three day tournaments? but it is almost impossible that in that short period of time we get another hybrid (heck in just holidays we have two new tourney hybrids, and if i’m not wrong three normal tournay creatures). And in my opinion theres should be more aquatic tournaments and not almost always land ones. In that game in opposite of land dinos aquatics have less tournay rarity ones and sill i think i have more lands unlocked then all aquatics tournays in game.

1 Like

Maybe Ludia, is trying a new thing. Both Tournaments are the same, one is land, one aquatic with mods and player can choose.

theory

There will be one tournament this weekend, like @Andy_wan_kenobi said a few posts up this will be similar to a bracketed tournament, players level 1-29 will have one tournament, players 30+ will have a MOD tournament. If you are level 30+ you will be fighting for X creature in the tournament and if you are level 1-29 you will be fighting for Y creature (most likely a super rare or regular legendary creature.

Thank you Ludia for adding some variety by adding a MOD tournament, I also agree with @Andy_wan_kenobi on the putting VIP tournaments back on the weekend instead of during the work week.

3 Likes

Yep. I would appreciate a new creature in the cot poll

Maybe it actually is a return for gillicus and plesiosuchus who knows. Or another twist they’re not both caves and one could be a new reef creature

1 Like

so its basically a bracketed tournament

If it’s one tournament, they really should put a “1-29” in that top picture to clear it up. Right now it looks like 2 and the second one is a mod one for level 30+.

5 Likes

How do we know it’s not 2 tournaments? Whenever a bracketed tourney has happened before it just shows 1 tournament icon on the schedule but this week is showing 2 separate tournaments which makes me think were getting 2 tournaments at the same time, it’s happened before with armormata.

I am not looking forward for that modded tournament I am happy i have enough mods for a saturday event… i am afraid if i will be able to finish this tourney + if i will use bucks for this one, and this one will be banana, who also wins cot i will be frustrated from that wasting of bucks

2 Likes