Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule 9/21 - 9/27

6 Likes

Does that make it a savanna VIP?

2 Likes

I need the kangaroo…:kangaroo:

6 Likes

If it is savanna .There will be 2 choice between Kangaroo or ancient Rhinoceros.

2 Likes

Ancient Rhino? There’s no rhinos as a VIP

@Apple It is 10k vip Cenozic .

Brontotherium

Oh. Man, I forgot about the Brontotherium

Same 10 characters

I cant wait to fight you all in the streets for this community event. Please bring your weaker dinos

2 Likes

Ludia needs to make their cycles better . They had a kaprosuchus unlock event just last month.

1 Like

One does not control the wind. One simply adjusts which way they are facing whilst relieving themselves

7 Likes

Hopefully :smile:
Reminds me of Deep Blue Sea and the doctor.

1 Like

Hopefully it is the Kangaroo since typically the VIP tournaments are for 50k creatures.

4 Likes

Trust me the unlocks really dont change that much unfortunately :confused: hopefully they switch them up soon getting tired of unlocking the same creatures 3 - 4 times now

3 Likes

I do not think the Australian desert had saguaro cactus…

6 Likes

I thought kangaroo as soon as I saw that desert background. Oh, I hope that’s what it is! Only VIP that I don’t have a copy of yet.

4 Likes

No, it did not, but Ludia isn’t exactly accurate about such things.

3 Likes

@Keith once mentioned that some creatures won’t have unlock events. I think the current rotation creatures is all that have a chance.

1 Like

I’ll be bringing my Dan Ball Gen 2 which has been adapted to get over class disadvantage. :wink:

PS, if it’s Procoptodon I’ll be very happy since I had the bunny in JPB but of course lost it after the shutdown.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer, however you could look at it this way, if scapthognathus finally gets its hybrid we will get an unlock event for him, like they did with leedsychtis for liosicthodon, and gallimimus for ochiacodon.

Also if say a hybrid like priotrodon gets a super hybrid they might give us a chance to unlock prionosuchus and dimetrodon

2 Likes