Weekly schedule 9/27/21 - 10/2/21

You might have confused it. Only new hybrids get a teaser a week before they come out, new tournament creatures don’t.

It looks like a shore but more likely the shore of a sea, not a swamp. So its being an amphibian would be a poor bet in my book. I’d go for another birdie or a carnivore that loves to go down for a walk at the beach, but a humongous seagull wouldn’t be a surprising reveal to me tbh. :joy:

If there was such a thing in the prehistorical era. :rofl:

images - 2021-09-27T142902.713

4 Likes

But I don’t see any teasers for the new creature

1 Like

Is this really a new tournament

1 Like

That’s because the teaser usually comes out on Tuesday, the reveal on Wednesday, in-game on Thursday, and its tournament on Friday.

2 Likes

Wow u got a big brain

That new banner on the news board didn’t seem like a new high end amphibian hybrid to me. It looks like another casual tournament amphibian instead.

I hope I’m deadly wrong. I wish so bad, to be wrong.

2 Likes

On a different subject relevant to this week’s schedule, is the community PVP event stuck at zero for everyone?

I did a PVP and it registered - I got the sDNA for it

But no change to the Community event.

I have logged out, I’ll see if it changes when I go back in and if not I will report it.

4 Likes

its the same for me too

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I have sent in a report to Support.

Same since this morning no amount of PvP seems to change it I am assuming it’s a global issue. @Keith or @Daven please confirm this is being addressed when you have a moment.

2 Likes

I was about to write it in glitch thread when I saw this, thanks @Sionsith and @Icthyornis , I thought it was a problem on my side after that “pack issue” happened to me

1 Like

Hey ludia it sending 1300 loyalty points for everyone who participated in the tournament

2 Likes

Hi @Icthyornis and everyone, thank you for pinging me. The team is now working on it now.
Apologies

10 Likes

They sent out the DB’s and pack for the community event in the in-game mail just alittle bit ago

8 Likes

Yes, I received them. Thanks @Keith

3 Likes