Ludia Forums

Weekly Schedule March 23-29

Glyptodon unlock will be nice for me because I’m a :clown_face: and thought I unlocked it but didn’t… now I feel like a :clown_face: because I bought three through the TH for 4,200 DB a pop…

VIP tourney in the beginning of the week and the hybrid tournament at the end… I’m looking forward to seeing which hybrid it will be.

3 Likes

I am wondering if that VIP tournament is a typo and it is supposed to be the boss again based on the FB info with the post:

“ Follow us and stay up-to-date on battle events in the coming week!
Note: If changes occur, we’ll be sure to mention it here!
Notes: 1: VIP battle event is still occurring on Thursday.
2: The Behemoth is angry that it lost so quickly and has
decided to reappear this week for a rematch!”

I don’t see the Boss event on there?

3 Likes

Two tournaments and a Boss Event would make for a VERY busy week

4 Likes

Being locked down, the busier the better!

2 Likes

Locked down but still have to work plus teach three kids

5 Likes

Don’t have kids but still very busy working here too!

3 Likes

We just received a stay-at-home order from our governor today in Ohio. I’m actually very relieved. I have asthma and have been terrified that even know I’m self-quarantined, I will get it from my wife who is a nurse, and either not survive or have permanent lung damage. I have been so anxious that I haven’t been able to sleep or enjoy even JW:TG even though it’s one of my favorite things. Today I was so relieved I felt myself enjoying it again. The data shows that stay-at-home orders keep the infection rate super low if enacted early enough.

Sorry you’ve all had your lives upended. Since religious talk is apparently banned from the forums (even tho I am not religious, I think it’s just polite), hopeful wishes to you all. It’s hard watching these other countries be ravaged.

2 Likes

Wow, that must be so scary. So worried for all the nurses and doctors that have to be on the front lines of this, so hope your wife gets through this okay (and you too!) People here in NC are still not taking this serious enough, IMO.

Thrilled to get another VIP tournament, but that’s going to be a challenge for me to complete during the week, if I continue to be as busy as I was last week.

2 Likes

Thanks @Mary_Jo! Hopefully NC realizes the seriousness of all this as well. I appreciate your kind words

2 Likes

I hope you are able to relax a bit and enjoy the game @EorlundGraymane91.

2 Likes

Tomorrow starts the first day of mom and dad working from home while doing kindergarten for our five year old and day care for our almost 2 year old. I can feel the grey hairs sprouting on my head. I am very interested to see how all of our conference calls go this week since a lot of them will be video calls.

6 Likes

Helping my wife teach 3rd Grade for the eldest and pre-k for the twins while teaching high school chemistry and physics over the Internet is on my agenda

7 Likes

Thanks @Sionsith. Hope you and @Andy_wan_kenobi can get some relaxation in while watching the kids… we babysit my wife’s nephews and niece from time to time and… I just don’t know how parents do it :joy:

3 Likes

Well , I have a looot of work during this period too . My father’s second job is one of the few jobs have a benefit from the virus ; he does disinfections . Me and my brother usually go with him. So , as you understand, we are many hours outdoors (of course with special masks and clothes ) . Plus that this year I am supposed to finish school and give exams to join university , but with that situation nobody knows what will happen with the exams, the lessons or the study material. So I try to study almost everything by myself. I am one of the few people that is already busy :joy: and not able to do all the events of the game.

@Andy_wan_kenobi chemistry is one of my favorite subjects and one of the most important for the university faculty I want to attend.

6 Likes

Then your dad and all who help him are among the most important and valuable persons at the moment.
Thank you dad of @kingCRAGGERcroc.

5 Likes

Well, i must been the only one from Europe (Portugal) :joy:
Here the virus is making lots of troubles as you probably see in the news. Most countries are in a mandatory quarantine but for some reason here in Portugal we are not obligated to stay home and so people still go out for a run or a walk near the beach. But It seems that the gourvament is going to have to change that. Most people dont go out for like a week, like me, but a few dont care and just act like they are no holidays…
I wish you all the best , stay safe and try to stay home as much as you can.
In Portugal its starting to get ugly in the hospitals

6 Likes

I quess vip tournament is a wrong and its boss. Nevermind, Ludia still deserve thanks, they keep game active in this hard times, I wish them and all of you strong heart and lot of healt. Lets thank for everything we can in this hard time

2 Likes

All the best to Portugal from Germany. :eu:

1 Like

I don’t think so. The tournament is scheduled for tomorrow and the boss event has already started.

2 Likes

yeah, maybe we really get two tournament this week. We shall see.
Strong healt from Czech republic :slight_smile:

3 Likes