Ludia Forums

Weird and Cursed pictures from patch 2.1

Can someone explain to me these pictures?

Templatosaurus? Spikes? Versatile Distraction?
Level 12 indom 250 speed?

Is there more to this update then we know or did I miss some stuff. idk i might be just dumb.

also… is that a unique bary??

8 Likes

Maybe some of them are localized differences? And one of them is “Templatosaurus” which I’m guessing is a placeholder. Still weird though.

8 Likes

Ye I guess. Probably they were testing some stuff? But what on earth are you testing that you need a 250 speed indom.

6 Likes

It looks like Erlidominus got its name change

7 Likes

Maybe they’re changing the scale of speed? Lots of weird stuff.

4 Likes

you can also see a unique dimetrodon.

3 Likes

With some sort of echidna like spike

1 Like

well last update they showed a magna doing 23billion damage, so its not that messed up.

5 Likes

We need more coins now because for fusing a legendary one time is 5000 coins ,then for unique it will be 100000 :joy:

2 Likes

Level 5 tryko

13 Likes

also he has only 12 creatures, and how did he get tryko? he doesn’t have ankyntro.

3 Likes

And “max” level 20 Rajasaurus.

It’s like one of those pictures where the longer you look, the funnier it gets.

6 Likes

Also Velociraptor is cunning-fierce? Spinosaurus is cunning-resilient??? Tryko is JUST fierce? I really hope these aren’t final.

3 Likes

Templatosaurus is a placeholder. It literally has template in the name.

6 Likes

Ya I think they just made it up to show the features

1 Like

The experiments that have gone wrong :scream_cat:.

20 Likes

Why is baryonyx and dimetradon unique

1 Like

I can only speak for myself, but I love seeing things like this. Gives me a bit of a laugh. Could they be leftover templates or ideas from early game development?

Also… speaking of the lv 5 tryko, I think it would be worth it for all creatures to have stats from 1-30. Even if they are created higher. It could be helpful for raids or potentially doing a lower level tournament style.

5 Likes

also indominus is lv 12. Legendary can only be 16 at the lowest

they made it look like raja is maxed out

1 Like