Weird glitch occurring

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in: Literally everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go on jw alive
Step 2 - while I’m on the main screen (not in a battle or moving or capturing a Dino or even doing supply drops) it’ll randomly start moving around, despite me being perfectly still (sitting/laying down), plus, then the ‘your moving too fast!’ Pop up appears, despite me- again, not being in a vehicle or moving at all.

How often does it happen: every time I play

What type of device are you using: apple IPad, 9th generation with the IOS 15.1 update

I have tried everything to fix this, I have enough storage, I have restarted my device and even turned the location settings for it on and off multiple times

Hey there, Tyrann0Saurus. You might be in an area where there is a weak GPS signal. :thinking:

Our FAQ here might have some info that can help you out: iOS: I am having trouble connecting to my GPS! — Jurassic World Alive Help Center

Also, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com as well. :smiley: