Welcome Back, Tiger

Welcome back to Storytime With Fury!

Suggested reading before this :

Once upon a time, he used to be one of the best… Third of them all (and fourth as well), behind the famous Lambia and EDM.

He won countless battles and brought so much joy to the Lineup as well as to the Fury’s heart.

Sadly, he had to be used for other purposes soon after.

Fury then expanded his team with the Newbies — the VIPs and Maxed Legendaries. Yes, Tyrannosaurus was one of those, but he just didn’t get the idea to get back his beloved Tiger.

Until one day, his Hatchery purposes were fulfilled for a short while…

Then Fury saw the 15+ T-Rexes in his Market, and decided to do something he should have thought of before. And now, the flame of his Park is back.

His Park changed a lot since the last time he kept Tiger for long (not considering the ones made for his current level 40). And now, he is welcomed again to the Park without any plans to be fused off soon.

The level 30 Tyrannosaurus might not have brought joy to the Lineup a lot, but it did bring light to a gloomy Fury’s heart.

(I know this was a little fast paced, but I did not have enough time to compose it well heheh. Suggestions and Feedbacks are appreciated!)

10 Likes

Beautiful story fury, congratulations on tiger as well as Yudon! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grinning:

1 Like

:grin: :grin: .

1 Like

:cry: that was so sweet!

2 Likes

I must admit, trex has one of the best designs of the game.

I still need to max my gen 2 wonder what that looks like at 40

3 Likes

It looks pretty good. Want a picture?

2 Likes

Yes please

2 Likes

Level 40 Rexy gen 2

2 Likes

How does she compare?

2 Likes

Wow very nice, I’m not sure which one I like better now Haha

I have one at 30 and 4 more copies in the market so once my gopros are out I’m gonna work on maxing her

2 Likes

Nice! I’m incubating my latest one, so a level 20 soon. Now to work on Nundago level 40.

2 Likes

Nundagos beast in dominator, but looking at health of Rexy gen 2 I think she will be of great help in tournament runs also

2 Likes

Did you buy them or got copies from gen 2 fury events?

2 Likes

I’ve not bought a single copy but since starting the game I’ve enough to max gen 2 trex now, no need to buy copies when they give out copies every 2 to 3 weeks

1 Like

less colorful…
but more spiky

2 Likes

I only was able to buy them 2 rexes ago. So no. My first time I could buy it was when I received the starter of my next level 40

2 Likes

Didn’t understand u bought 2 rexes and then you said that you were only able to buy when you got your first for second level 20?

1 Like

I got 2 rexes from the Fury after I got my level 40. The first Rex I was able to get unlocked it for me.

2 Likes

Oh understood

2 Likes