Ludia Forums

Welcome Monostegotops

I was impatient to wait for the discount,and then this happened

8 Likes

Happens to all of us sooner or later…nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

Thanks, i have 75 bucks left.

2 Likes

Were you talking about discount for Stegoceratops to build up to Mono? Because there’s no discount for S-Hybrids. I wish there was.

1 Like

I know,it was regarding the discount on stegoceratops,just that now I have elevated lots of expansions because I thought I will need DNA from battle stages to obtain Monostegotops,but did not,.

1 Like

Now Super DNA will become an extremely valuable resource in comparison to what it was,Superhybrids are so good even at 1,the weakest superhybrid at level 10 performs wonders, I have a second Monostegotops hatching, the third will come when the hatchery frees. A ceratosaurus is yet to hatch.

2 Likes

I am awaiting my next Diplosuchus very soon. Superhybrids will be able to compensate for my lack of VIPs.

1 Like

Seeing these S-Hybrids work wonders is tempting me even more. I think once my hatchery frees, I’ll first go for Diplosuchus and then Monostegotops.

2 Likes

I hope spinotasuchus is next in rotation. It is a glass cannon carnivore,given that Glass cannons have shorter cooldowns and superhybrids even lesser,I feel tempted. Monostegotops will serve Eolombia a far better partner than Kentrosaurus. A Level 10 Monostegotops has higher ferocity than a level 40 Stegoceratops ,and a 10 hour cooldown instead of a 18 hour cooldown. My level 4 has 2399 health and 750 attack.

2 Likes

Yea but for Monostegotops I have to max Stegosaurus first, then Stegoceratops so a more easier method will be to first go for level 30 Kentrosaurus. After which I shall surely go for Monostegotops.

Just make sure you have enough food to do all that evolving. To evolve one level 21 Stegoceratops to level 30 and then the level 31 to length 40 took around 10 million food or something like that.

1 Like

I was saving up food since a week for this cause

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind. Food shouldn’t be a problem, almost got it maxed out.

2 Likes