Ludia Forums

Welcome to Froopyland!

Denizens of Froopyland is recruiting! We currently have 5 open spaces that are ready to be filled with dino loving players like you!

We offer 3 level 20 sanctuaries. 8/9 weekly and are on pace for tier 9 in monthly. Experienced players that still love the game. And if you have the proper dinos we guarantee you complete every raid every week.

What we ask from you is that you play almost daily, dont have a 0 in season score and play wknd tourney and get your 10 kills. Thats it.

Discord is not mandatory but STRONGLY recommended. And if you’re serious about raiding it is a must.

Message me on here or discord at Nerfousmaximus#0077.

Look forward to hearing from you!

I want some friends for raids,do u help me out…

Updating this we could have a couple more spots if needed. So possibly if you’re a small alliance who would b interested in merging we may b able to make it happen.

Bumping removed a couple inactive ppl so we have several spots available still.

Bumping. Added some members and surprise surprise no help. So if your ACTIVE and would like to join hit me up. I removed afew so even if ur a small alliance that would like to merge we can make it wrk. Could make room for 10. Maybe 11.

Whats up dino fam. DoF has 3 open spots and is looking for afew new members to join our fun dino family. 8/9 weekly and tier 8 monthly. We have 3 level 20 sancs and if u have the proper dinos ull beat every raid every wk. What we ask from u is no 0s, follow sanc rules, and play tourney and get ur 10 kills every wk. Thats it. If interested hit me up on disc Nerfousmaximus🇨🇦#0077.

Bumping and adjusting. Removed a couple inactives. We have 5 spots with the potential for a couple more. If ur a small alliance that wants to merge hit me up.

this is Jesus1206#7406 from JW alive I want to join the allaince and I’ll be active and do my all ten Dino kill for tournament and be a good alliance member

And I am currently in trophies 2896

And each and every time I do 540 tournament trophies

And I am lvl 15 and having two uniques

If you think I’m okay can you please invite me to your allaince

Thank you,

Bumping. Had afew more spots open so currently have 8 spots available for individuals or a small alliance to join.

1 Like

Hey guys I just wanted to chime in as a member of this great team. My IGN is RictusGrinn and I have been in this alliance over a year now and couldn’t be happier.

This is a very active alliance and everyone is friendly, respectful and cordial. There is no drama or BS. Chat can get a little crazy at times on discord but it’s all in good fun and nothing is ever to crass as we do our best to keep it rated PG-13’ish.

As to what you personally gain by joining us. Donations are consistent and I can promise you this. You will never request DNA and get skunked. 9 x’s out of 10 we will max you out, even the most frequently requested dinos.

Those of us on discord raid daily and we all chip in to get everyone some of that sweet apex and boss DNA. It still takes some coordination to muster a team at certain times of the day. But we all do our best to get everyone a successful raid if they want it.

Like Nerfousmaximus stated in his original post. Nothing is asked of you other than to do at least one area battle to get rid of the 0, complete 10 kills in the tournament and follow the sanctuary rules while the build team gets the three 20 sanctuary’s set up.

Anyway. Hopefully this wasn’t TLDR. Just wanted to give a little more info to you guys who read this thread. Come and join us. You will enjoy it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gots 1 spot left for that special someone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

can i fill this spot ?
i have 4350 trofies and level 16

asking of curiosity, do u guys reach tier 9 in 4 week?

I wish. Only 8 in 4 wk.

Have 2 spots open for that special couple. Hit me up before tourney starts. We should hit tier 9 this month too.