Welcome to Jurassic Park! [40 Dino/Creature Concepts]

I’ve always made creature concepts, but never have I made an entire parks worth in one place. So here it is. I have gathered the best of my prehistoric animal concepts from the past and dropped them here together.

Behold!

Commons

Machairodus

Have you heard of it? Maybe. Maybe not. But it was a 900 lb sabre-tooth feline the world wouldn’t see anything like until the days of Smilodon.

Paralititan

One of my personal favorites. Tidal Giant. Such majestic.

Armadillosuchus

Is it bizarre? Yes. Is that typically the draw for creatures included into this game? Also yes.

Lystrosaurus

Shovel face! What’s not to love?

Argentavis

You might be familiar with riding these in ARK. No, they aren’t really that big. They’d still chase you away from a corpse though.

Synthetoceras

If you showed this to the taxidermist, they’d probably think you are compensating for something. You might know it from ice age art as the deer thing with a fork on its nose.

Rugops

This dinosaur is inherently defined as being ugly. If you are a JWorld fan, you probably recognize it as part of the genome of Indominus Rex.

Eryops

If you dunked a toad in Bane’s venom, this is what you’d get. Watch out dimetrodon.

Mastodon

It’s like Woolly Mammoth, except no one cares about it. It looks more like a regular elephant and lacks the Ringo Starr shaggy bowl cut.

Saltasaurus

It’s like Nodopatosaurus, but real. It really wasn’t a very big sauropod and the game would definitely exaggerate its size.

Carcharodontosaurus

iT sHouLd bE EPiC. Not everything can be epic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Psephoderma

First, admire my crude photo edit for that text addition. Good huh? Yes, it does say increase armor. Anyway, here is a turtle that is not a turtle.

Coloborhynchus

Because Ornithocheirus and Tropeognathus deserve a rest. I bet you could barely tell the 3 apart anyway, I know I couldn’t!

Rares

Muttaburrasaurus

It’s basically Australia’s token dinosaur.

Placodus

If you rolling pin’d a turtle enough until you had a vague lizard shape, this is what’d you’d get. They were also quite selfish with their shellfish.

Deinosuchus

I can feel your glare saying it should be epic.

Harpymimus

I feel like ornithomimids would have similar combat ability to Cassowaries and Emus. Have you ever been bit by one of those in a petting zoo? Ouch. And this thing has teeth!

Dire Wolf

It would be travesty to have a wolf in the game without at least one move that explicitly says howl.

Leptoceratops

Wouldn’t that be a sight in the game? A ceratopsian up on two legs doing pachy things.

Archaeopteryx

I don’t know if it’d be feasible with its body type, but it’d certainly be cool.

Appalachiosaurus

Why not Albertosaurus? Because you just learned something new that’s why. Go read about this newfound creature you have just heard about. You may find yourself intrigued in the ways of science :smiley:

Vorombe

Indigenous people really had their way with strange island birds I tell you. The largest bird to have ever lived, many knew it as the elephant bird.

Pterodaustro

How does it fight if it’s got that filter of a mouth? I don’t know, but I do know you can fight an eagle against a genetically modified turtle cat so anything is possible.

Cryolophosaurus

You may know it as the Elvis pompadour dinosaur.

Palaeoloxodon

If it shows up in the spelling bee we all lose. Despite its wild name that can not be spelled easily, it’s better known as the straight-tusked elephant. It was as large as the average Paraceratherium on any day.

Scelidosaurus

The dino that couldn’t decide between being an iguanodon, a stegosaur, or an ankylosaur. It just identifies as being spiky.

Mastodonsaurus

The basis of tomorrow nights SyFy channel original: Megasalamanderoid. It was a huge amphib with buck teeth that would most likely try to consume you.

Epics

Laophis

Can’t just let that Venomous counter move go to waste on only 1 creature right?

Daeodon

It’s name means hostile, as if it didn’t look hostile on its own.

Nyctosaurus

I’m sure it gets local tv stations on that strange head antler crest. Good to know the weather while flying PteroSoar Airlines

Pachyrhinosaurus

Since it’s so strange compared to normal ceratopsians, why not make it a little strange?

Alioramus

This guy is cool, and it is fairly well known, but we never see it in any games hardly. So here. I think it’d be nice in the Bary rig.

Arsinoitherium

Admittedly, the only reason I have ever heard of this thing is because of Nigel Marvin. Cool nonetheless.

Therizinosaurus

Yes, I have in fact made a dinosaur you expected to be epic, epic.

Smilosuchus

It’d be nice to have a non-croc in with the crocs, and this supersized phytosaur would certainly fit the bill.

Torvosaurus

Move over Allosaurus, your lesser known and more sparsely found Jurassic predator competitor is here to always lose the match up with your Gen 2 :laughing:

Zhejiangopterus

This giant flyer was named for where it was found. Gotta rep the streets you came from.

Oxalaia

Spinosaurus’s Brazilian cousin. Very exotic.

Ornithosuchus

It had a very bizarre toy from 2001. If you actually chopped its tail off like that, it’d probably die. And by probably, I mean definitely.

Brontornis

Imagine the drumsticks on this chicken. 50 piece nuggets for everyone in the car! But for real, this bird would’ve been brute force incarnate.

So that is the complete tour of my park’s worth of concepts! As always my stat numbers and ideas are not perfect, but at the various times I made these I tried my best for a balanced addition worthy of arena play. So who would you keep? Any hybrid ideas you’re feeling out of this giant bunch?

12 Likes

In my opinion, Alioramus doesn’t deserved any shattering moves at all

wow, super cool :t_rex:

1 Like

Amazing , I would love having them

1 Like

Very noice, as always

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

but its not a pacycephalosaur

I think ouranosaurus silhouette works

its a turtle. wouldnt it be like…well…other turtles?

oooh.

i heard about this…

I dont need another medium theropod. Theyre kinda annoying

what about allo gen2 rig?

its well known Oxalia is rare

it needs
ONE shattering move
and ONE rending takedown

I say that because I found on the internet that Alioramus teeth aren’t designed for armor breaking

It would be cool if you added Indricotheres and Gastornis to the list, but other than that, the ideas are AMAZING!

so maybe…

Shattering Strike (DSS but doesnt pierce armor)
Ferocious Impact
Rending Takedown (no shieldbreak)

No. Like this

Rarity: Rare

Health: 3750

Damage: 1620

Speed: 106

Armor: 0%

Critical: 20%

Moves

Vulnerabilty Strike

Binding Impact

Short Defense

As i said before…

No more “Lyths”. Pure resilient theropods are the worst

Just do Rending/bleeding moves. Those make sense

But Alioramus isn’t medium

but its like Lythronax, A pure Resilient theropod

No matter what size, “Medium theropods” get pure resilient moves

Lythronax is a TYRANNOSAUR and it is pure resilient
Majungasaurus, an APEX predator, is defensive!

Majungasaurus is an abelisaurids, like Pycnonemosaurus, and Indosuchus. I think Ceratosaurus and Metriacanthosaurus will fit perfectly as a medium sizes dinosaurs cause reason. As with Alioramus, Alioramus will have a Tyrannosaurus Rex animation

it should have bayonyx or allo g2 bc of its snout

still an apex predator. Just because its medium sized doesnt mean its right to give it resilient moves. Thats classifying Lythronax, Abelisaurs, Concavenator, Megalosaurus, and their hybrids with Triceratops and Brachiosaurus

OH NO! No way are you making these: image image
suffer this monstrosity: image

It’s just my opinion. I still think Alioramus will have a Tyrannosaurus Rex animation

did u read the rest?

tenor