Ludia Forums

Welcome to tier 7 hell

Well, with this latest boost sale things are going off the rails. I figured there higher tiers would take a lot of time to get to, but Ludia laid bare their plan today.

Charge a lot to sell bigger packs of boosts. I’m sure soon we’ll see packs of 250 or more for sale. Tier 10? Not as far off as you think.

Today’s sale introduced a lot of boosts and even more creatures hit tier 7. I’m bracing myself for the fall since I’m not able (or willing) to keep up anymore.

27 Likes

So far everything I’ve met has been in the speeds of 150s with the exception of pokey ones like Stego. But those will be pushing 10,000 health so it doesn’t matter. I’ll be lucky to hang on to Marshes with my lvl 30s once this all settles down. Thanks Ludia. For nothing

9 Likes

but i was taking a look at tiers, it seems tier 6 is the worth limit. tier 7 is too expensive for low increase.
better save 128 and apply to some new dino.

Spreading boosts out across many dinos? HAHAHA!! Yeah… no. Jack up the same 6 or 7 and rule the arena.

5 Likes

Speed… Be prepared for 150 Thors…

6 Likes

And when nobody will buy those “attack,health,speed” boosts anymore, going to plan B, sell “critical and armor” boost. Prepare to sell your kidney on the black market! :wink:

9 Likes

Tier 7 has basically been set as the new base stats. That’s as far as most are willing to go and it doesn’t make much sense to go much higher except with speed. I do actually have 2 dinos with t8 stats (prior to this sale) because i felt it was necessary for them, but I’ll be saving a decent amount of boosts for tournaments now. It seems even less important to boost beyond t7 when we’re just gonna fight for Anky DNA. The seasonal tournaments aren’t worth it. I already bailed on the current one and am just doing my dbi daily without a care. Magna is almost done and i still have 7k Pyro leftover. So I’m basically winning nothing from the current seasonal.

3 Likes

Like TheMaxx I’m stopping at T7 and banking so I can either add Dio or Spy to my team (Finally) or if need be… Take my team to T8.
I’m in watch mode, but I have a hunch most will start adding new dinos once their team is T7ed up.

1 Like

Basically for those who don’t have have 6k HC laying around should just basically quit playing in the arena? This boosts crap is getting out of hand, it’s bad enough before if you didn’t have a full team of 150+ you lost, now you stand no chance… They need to lower the sales and give reset options…

5 Likes

4 Likes

With current match making you may be able to do well in the arena if you can figure out how to game it. There are F2P players up there, but I myself have given up trying to figure out what I gotta do to get back to where I belong. I’m just going to go hard on the reset and try to get ahead early.

I couldn’t help myself. Dilo is T7 speed as well

6 Likes

Think I’m gonna puke lvl 27 rat. I know there has been worse in the higher ranks. But this shouldn’t be a thing between Lockwood and Aviary. I know he bought boost sales lol. The rat is just getting more ridiculous after this.

It’s nice to see other dinos but that’s not what the majority of what players are going to boost. Its gonna be the rat worse then ever.

2 Likes

If most stop at tier 7… a few will go to 10 for the edge it gives… its not a game winning advantage if your not talking about speed but it can be a deciding factor. Others will feel like they also want the advantage and soon everyone will be going to tier 10 because if they dont their at a stastical disadvantage.

Everyone who uses DC like this is simply lame though. Now I have to go buy more boosts or my whole team is rat bait. But I’m not going to, oh well.

3 Likes

Here’s my issue with that statistical advantage.
If Ludia decides to slam dunk a T8 dino like it did with Indoraptor… You are all of a sudden at a HUGE statistical disadvantage.
T7 you can recover in a month.
Eating a T8 dino loss would REALLY suck.
Lets face it. Boost resets are NOT happening.

2 Likes

For the record i also think boosting past tier 7 is a waste… so i agree.

But i also think throwing all your boosts on 1-2 dinos is just as bad and we saw how many did that.

4 Likes

You mean how many still do that? I can’t tell you how many low level teams I face with a super boosted Thor and DC and that’s about it.

1 Like

I’m probably up to about 40 dinos now that have had at least one boost applied.

still eaten by tier 6, 157 speed, yoshi.
and the cycle restarts.

it’s insane, an eternal race.

it’s like ludia nerfed our dinos to common babies, and offered paid option to strengthen they back.
:roll_eyes:

4 Likes