Ludia Forums

Welcome to zone 4! Come on over!

There was actually a 6th that despawned just before I took the photo lol

11 Likes

Suchomimus have invaded. Catch them fish in exchange for coins and bucks

4 Likes

Haha if only people wanted to buy these fish

1 Like

I wish I could move… Oh wait I just did move and I am still in z4!

5 Likes

Hahaha I’m grateful I work in zone 2 and live z4. My work is by 2 banks so since the update I see at least one tenonto a day and at least one quetzal. Life is so much better in zone 2

2 Likes

Haha my eye! Lol. I have been lucky and gotten a holloween scent almost every day, but my rares are always Suchatator. Maybe my new job will be in a different area.

2 Likes

Those scents are great but yeah even this weeks incubators all the rares are sucho blah! I hope so too for you! May you be surrounded by erlikos and turtles haha

2 Likes

Well something I love from zone 4 is Grypo. Wish I could find more of that one. But area 4 isn’t all bad. Grypo, kentro, ourano, and koola g2 all have good hybrids.

Sometimes the worst commons in the area take over. Area 3 has lots of diplocaulus if you want your map to look like yours but with the green salamander instead lol.

4 Likes

Finally, I knew it was you! Shoulda made that your avatar a while ago.

2 Likes

Haha by no means is it a complaint I love finding grypo and kentro. But sometimes I get tired of seeing sucho for sure. But yes I love the koola g2 and even diplocaulus g2 for my diplovenator. Z2 is probably my favorite overall for what I’m seeking minus kentro which I need to finish tryko

2 Likes

Figured it was time haha

3 Likes

…That’ll be a hard pass on local 4.
Kinda liking my L2. Laughs in meta relevance

2 Likes

I’ve been hunting in L1, L2, and L3. and the Halloween scent spawns Suchotator in all of them. I’m not complaining though, as someday I may level my Thylacotator.

3 Likes

I just wish there was a scent for Marsupial Lion, I need that ones DNA way more than Sucho’s.

5 Likes

I need to see what the maps are for 1.10.

I finally got Tenonto running around my territory, but I don’t know what the extent of this map change is

Does anybody know what it is?

I wished they changed something in L4, Sucho is boring.

The current set up of all local zones – and almost no rotation between them – encourages people to take the car and dart dino’s while driving. I am in L4, and I believe we had 1 or 2 updates that did not had Sucho in L4. So darting Sucho every day for almost a year is indeed boring to say the least. I live in a small city that covers all 4 locals pretty evenly, but in order to reach all locals I need to take the car. I prefer to go outside walking, but without a rotation of the dinos its not encouraging to do that.

I understand they try to optimize each local zone by switching some rares/epics every update. But roughly 60/70% of all local spawns remain the same… every… single… update. Why not just rotate the local zones every once in a while, all together? L1 becomes L2 and L2 becomes L3 and so on. Or switch the commons and epics of L1 with those of L2. Changes like that encourage you to go outside and explore your own neighbourhood.

4 Likes

Trade you Sucho for Majung…and Diplo at work.

3 Likes

I’m already deep in zone 4. Though the nundasuchuses have taken over.

2 Likes

Use to live in L1, so I’m good forever on Majunga.

4 Likes