Well, darn it

I spent more than half of my dino bucks accidentaly on a pack that i didnt want.
Thats was more than half of my dino bucks (2200)
My question: Can anyone tell me fast way to get dino bucks?

1 Like

There is no fast way to get dinobucks. If you find a way, tell us and you will be the king of this forum.
Until then you can try

• trade offers for bucks (good to have an Apatosaurus fossil in your storage)
  • events
  • custom trades for legendary dinos
  • a fidelity membership if you want to spend money
  • daily card packs
  • social media rewards, once a week you get 50 bucks
  • PvPs sometimes give you bucks too
2 Likes

Thank you, i will try not to be stupid

1 Like

Don’t blame yourself, something similar happened at least once to all of us.

6 Likes

With respect to @Tommi, there is one way to get lots of Dinobucks very quickly. Pony up real money. Not saying it’s the best way, but it is the quickest

3 Likes

Where is this king of the forum? Tell me, so that I may pay homage to him. :frowning:

3 Likes

Most likely it’s @Sionsith, but his way to collect a lot of bucks is not my way. So from my perspective the job as king is still vacant.

4 Likes

Do you guys think I will get my dino bucks back, is it a lot of dino buck?

1 Like

Short and sweet answer: No.
Truth hurts but that’s the way this game works.
One important advice, don’t play when you are tired or distracted.

7 Likes

Well maybe one day, but for now my 1600 bucks will do

1 Like

I load up on dino bucks by being a Scrooge and seldom spending. Although I did recently splash 11k on an eolambia. Load up on buildings and decorations for trade. Stocking up on MODs gives me peace of mind whenever MODded events come around. Splurging on two or sometimes three Super Rare MODs reduces the stress of winning a fight. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Now i see how poor i am, and how my small amount is nothing

Hey, it’s nothing to jump into the Mosasaur Lagoon over. Everyone’s made these kind of mistakes before.
I mean, I accidentally spent 3000 dino bucks by accident for a second spin. Hopefully Ludia will add an option for “are you sure?” that stops you from accidentally miss-clicking in the future.

4 Likes

I’m sure that you did win a fantastic prize. :wink:

3 Likes

In this game, there’s no top 1% unless you’re throwing in real money (VIP subscription aside). We all start at level zero and work our way up. I don’t hack and I don’t throw money at this game. My point in sharing was to show that it is possible to amass resources. Not 999,999 dino bucks, sure, but who’s to say I won’t get there one day? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

That’s my dream too.
And when we have 999,999 bucks we can buy everything we want, which is…oh oh.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

When I get there, I’ll pay 100 dino bucks to have people polish my John Hammond statues. Each. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Seven likes. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

That was spin, i said pack but it was a spin

Thank you everyone for your time and suggestions