Ludia Forums

Well Done!

I just wanted to say that my gratitude and that I think too the majority of players are feeling for the comprehensive update 16 be simply stated so as not to get drowned out by the negative comments and conjecture that seem to have been made in the same breath in other threads.*

This update shows me that Ludia has been committing substantial resources and thought to the game. I for one am impressed and feel my faith in the game and Ludia as a company has been rewarded.

*lols Proper grammar ignored so as to say much with as few sentences as possible. :wink:

1 Like

Below is the active thread on this topic. For the sake of tidiness, and for conformance with forum rules, I suggest these threads should be merged like other duplicate threads.

[Update 16] Sorcery & Status

This is not a thread for “comments”. This is a thread thanking Ludia for the hard work they have put into this release.

1 Like

My comment is:

Online platforms are engaging in selective censorship … Tens of thousands … have reported, among other troubling behaviors, online platforms “flagging” content as inappropriate, even though it does not violate any stated terms of service; making unannounced and unexplained changes to company policies that have the effect of disfavoring certain viewpoints; and deleting content and entire accounts with no warning, no rationale, and no recourse.

@Orloch pointed out the rules and you censored him?

Ghosting accounts or shadow banning for short periods of time - after marking content you simply don’t like - is unethical. Also it makes you content publishers.

You should probably close this Thread.

Those are my comments.

Also, Well Done! on the new update :slightly_smiling_face: although I will probably be soft quitting the game. Only supporting my guild events. I am happy to hear about the release of new content.

1 Like

As long as users follow the forum rules we have outlined there will be no bans.

We also do not shadow ban, if you get banned you will always receive an email or DM from someone on the moderation team with the reason for the ban.

Frankly the moderation team doesn’t care much about what you guys, the user, want to post; critical, sarcastic, funny, memes, do what you guys want but please follow the forum rules.

2 Likes

@jackrrabbit. Fortunately the inconsistency you mention was noted and my forum access was reinstated early yesterday. :slightly_smiling_face: