Well good morning guys

Well then. Party at my place.

10 Likes

Lucky you , I can only dream to see a sino in the wild . Was the same thing around le this morning but it was too early to go out .

1 Like

I saw 2 sinos this morning :heart_eyes: finally did my first fuse towards allosino!

1 Like

You people are killing me!!:confounded::tired_face:
:joy:

1 Like

I may officially hate you Lex.

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell’s heart, I stab at thee; For hate’s sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

You and all your Sinoceratops outside your door! ><

4 Likes

she’s been really pushing it lately.

it = my heart

Jeez… All I had this morning was Iguadon as far as the eye could see. Seriously 4 simultaneously.

Cause you love me?

1 Like

I need to move there… though I can get all the concavenators anyone could need lol

i mean, tl, let’s be realistic, whats not to love?

:smiley:

Stahp it, you flatterer, you. :heart_eyes:

Wife, girlfriend and now a mistress? You dirty dog.

2 Likes

shields up. long protection. julien might only be after your sinoceratops

3 Likes

Omg. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

well, if nothing else, you definitely live up to your name.

i may have a problem.

it doesn’t feel like a problem, but reading it all spelled out here is putting it in a different light.

tonight i’ll talk it over with my wife from my second family - she’s an excellent listener.

i’ll make you a deal - you stahp being awesome, and i’ll stahp recognizing it.

agreed?

Agreed. But I can’t be the third or fourth woman, and a mistress to boot. I’m too awesome for that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sino? What is a Sino? Oh…that one. Completely forgotten about it cos I haven’t seen any since…errr what was the subject again? Sino? What is a Sino? Oh…that one.

So maybe I’m reading this wrong, but it sounds like you are okay with being a second? :wink:
I keed! I keed!