Well i finally unlocked this guy

Why is the creature model so basic? Like, this little dude only got a nose frill and a chin frill, alongside a different paint job.

The same can be said for the raindeer hybrid, all it got was a few spikes added to it.

I guess this is my fault for expecting something else, but this creature model just feels lazy.

12 Likes

If you wanna see lazy, look at brontolasmus

8 Likes

Spinoconstrictor is even worse xd

9 Likes

Carboceratops: am I a joke to you

7 Likes

Congrats on creating Pterovexus. I love mine. :heart: My Pterovexus is at level 25 currently.

3 Likes

Congrats, I’m going to make it once I get dentist

2 Likes

Finally got mine today as well. Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats. I was so excited once I got mine.

It is a basic upgrade from darwin. There are a few lazy hybrids. It’s a shame. Hopefully the Alloraptor gets a basic upgrade staying close to how it looks now because it’s awesome!

1 Like

I would say that the laziest is thor (compared to allosino). Brontolasmus’s design is probably the best they could do between the two

2 Likes

Yeah Thor is horrible. It’s just a green allosino. So lame.

Thor does look lame, but he does get alot of criticals For only having 5% crit chance

More like 95% critical chance.

1 Like

Lol for reals man

Actually, it’s 40%.

I must say that I like alloraptor’s design (although I honestly prefer allo gen 2). I love purrolyth’s design and I feel that grypolyth was a letdown design-wise. Hopefully alloraptor doesn’t follow suit

2 Likes

If it only got nasutos horns it would be cool :confused:

I love the Alloraptor design as well. I hope it doesn’t change to something stupid once it gets a unique. Utasinoraptor was cool looking then got stupid once it evolved into Utarinex imo.