Well this is the worst moment of my JWA life 😑

30 Likes

Ah man it happened! Just the other day you said it makes you feel sick because you know you’ll hit 249 because of the 9. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Was it 10 or 20?

I’m so far away from mine you will have yours first for sure

1 Like

It was actually 30 I had to let off like a million common scents to get those raptors :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I wish they would have a indoraptor guaranteed incubator!

Ok I realize that would give it to many but I don’t care!

I want my creepy scary indoraptor already

Than I can give it a girls name…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

on the positive tip, however, you have likely gotten so good at darting raptors, you could do it in your sleep.

2 Likes

noo

5 Likes

Im just starting my Iraptor and it is an intimidating process. I average 270 on raptors and mine is lvl 17 so I have an unfathomable amount of DNA to collect

2 Likes

I was stupid way back when and levelled my raptor to 21 if I could take that dna back I would :joy: :unamused:

6 Likes

How do you even end in 9! Don’t all fuses end in 0!

Obviously you did! But can the wizards of math and dinosaurs explain it to me!

I got 29 when it was in the park event.

1 Like

Ah!! I got it!

Wow that was a while ago before I even knew about this place!

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better, you’re closer than me. Both my V.raptor and my T.rex are Lv 14. :sob:

4 Likes

you can get odd numbers of DNA in incubators, i do believe.

But it is the fusing that gives the 0 at the end and I don’t think they ever gave indoraptor in an incubator!

At least I have never seen it!

I know but I have been running about like a headless chicken today trying to get dna :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That is a slap in the face.

1 Like

No doubt I’ll be the same when I reach that point. It’s a long way off though. :joy: