Ludia Forums

Well well well

How the turntables have turned

But seriously I’m loving this update…thyla is still strong even if he can now get stunned, spxs is a awesome surprise and a great revenge killer, tryko is better but balanced thanks to the nerf and tentao isn’t as op as I thought he be huh go figure. As for rhino he is doing good can handle most cunning creatures although it can’t cleanse bleed and the double shields is a bit redundant. I think it could have gotten fierce rampage or distracting impact form it’s parent who is still slightly better

4 Likes

i’m also enjoying the update. bummed that the raid rewards are so low, but they are a blast to do.
tenonto with healing is great.

3 Likes

Tryko is honestly not as op as I thought. Also thyla got a secret buff since it can now swap in and take 0 that’s right 0 damage…as long as the creature isn’t resistant, goes for a distraction cleanse or has a faster swap in

What a waste of boosts for Dilo G2 :joy:

1 Like

Why

6 Likes

i also like Dio. i just tore though this one guys team of Indo g2, erlidom and smiloceph. all boosted of course with my unboosted dino. i think i could get used to these.

2 Likes

I got to my highest score yet Unboosted I’m lovin it
Also sorry to how ever that was but the game is crashed so I can’t use another screenshot.

How you holding up @Detonatress and @Dimodactylus

Currently still in library, but had to boost Kapro to get some damage out against slowers. Rend attacks have a difficult time too. Magna is halving it, erlidom is halving it. I don’t know if I’ll give up on Gemini, still seems to be doing well, but against other stuff. Trykos are annoying now with 2 turn invincibility.

1 Like

I haven’t tried the arena yet, I’m still seeing how each attack works

What about the diminishing rewards though? Should I wait for the Mortem Raid or do all of them?

from the looks of it, you only get the Boss dna once per week. i’ve done multiple sino raids and only got it once.

So you can only get DNA of each boss once per week? Or do you have to choose one boss as the only reward you’ll get that week?

1 Like

You can get dna from each boss once per week. i got sino and mamotherium this week.

2 Likes

How the turns have tabled

3 Likes

Oh yes they have

1 Like

Rhino is one creature I’m eager to try. Too bad it’s still too low level for my team

There was a mammotherium raid? I’ve only seen sino

1 Like

Players in different time zones can invite each other to their raids.

1 Like

Looks like people are still boosting their Thors and Indoraptors. Weird.
Also, I got a bit too excited and levelled my Dracoceratosaurus to level 23 lol, now I have no more Proceratosaurus left for the Procerathomimus hybrid.

2 Likes

Proceratosaurus is a global anytime spawn tho.

1 Like