What 25 Thor did to a level 29 Dracorex

Basically, I started out tryko and instead of sacrificing his erlidom he used his dracorex gen 2 to kill my tryko. then my 25 thor one shot draco with DSI :rofl:. AND his 29 indorap got 2 shot thru cloak, thor still at full hp. Then his 27 tryos comes in and also gets 2 shot​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. man gotta love the crits for days. thor didnt lose HP cos tryos went for RTC

7 Likes

wow!! your Thor must have a full belly now😁

3 Likes

he looks very satisfied haha! it was a well known ApexPredator scalp too so i wish I had recorded haha. Needed a lotta luck.

2 Likes

thats what he gets for trying to draco you lol.

ps: try not to overhype him, im trying to play the pitty card to get ludia to give him armor :grin:

3 Likes

good point LOL. I WAS DOING IT TOO HAHA but couldn’t resist this

1 Like

i still have 1300 sino dna and im very tempted to forget about rinex and go Thor all the way

I’m currently 130/300 to 26. My Rinex is 25. will soon get both to 26 but Thor first since he needs the levels for tanks more

1 Like

so you recommend both. im 21 rinex 23 thor

100% but if you have limited sino, go for Rinex but dont spread resources too thin by having a low level thor and rinex. since you picked thor, think carefully whether you have enough sino spawns. for me, i live in zone 1/4 so sino is around 3 or 4 times a week.

1 Like

good point. saw my first in a month yesterday

1 Like

i found a hidden one today lol! was epic haha. hidden sino, sneaky sneaky ludia…

1 Like