Ludia Forums

What about Procerathomimus?

So in this survey, we want Procerat get’s a nerf but not a nerf like Monomimus and Draco gets it, Procerat should be drop to High or Mid Apex

• Procerat should be nerf
  • Procerat should stay the same

0 voters

• Minor nerf
  • Big nerf

0 voters

So the first survey made by Ludia don’t show what’s we really want I don’t know if it’s a mistake from Ludia or there is an error from the Survey but one thing is sure we want a nerf on Procerat !

Add another one. Procerat should be given a minor nerf that hurts it but doesn’t make it terrible. Cuz even if its ingredients have been handed out many times, it’s still ‘technically’ made from an arena exclusive so yeah xd

8 Likes

Good idea effectively there is a big change between a small and a big nerf lol

1 Like

I made an another survey for people who want to nerf it

1 Like

And don’t get me wrong I hate this thing but still

1 Like

Ok no problem thanks for your help :wink:

1 Like

I’ll wait and see how it fares against Gemini and Smaxima.

I think he lost against them but it should be close specially in the arenas we have more boosted procerat than Gemini and Maxima I guess

Well, there’s now a reason to bring more of those. People didn’t seem to want to bring Noodle Titan even though it beat the chicken most of the time, as long as it was near its level.

2 Likes

I think Smilonemys he’s a better choice Noodle titan is a burger for chompers lol

Still manages to smack the chompers around a bit due to high hp. Had that noodle on my team until I’ve made Gemini. She served me well against Erlidom, Procerat, Stegodeus, and sometimes even Indo G2. And was unboosted too, lvl 22.

1 Like

Noodles looks not bad if it’s good for you so you can keep it but I don’t know if it’s still good in higher arenas where we see often Procerat

Took it into Library, lots of procerat there. But chose Gemini over it because of this hilarity:

1 Like

Thor beaten by a tank is hilarious lmao :rofl:

1 Like

I’m in Library and run a moderately boosted L28 Procera. It is very good, but it doesn’t destroy teams. I see no real argument for a nerf of any sort.

2 Likes

I made a suggestion to movesets in another thread concerning her. Here it is.

Maybe we can switch up the moveset?

Perhaps bump the HP down by 300-600, bump the attack down by 300-500, and switch the moveset to something different.

Maybe like this?

Health: 3200.
Damage: 1350.
Speed: 131.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Evasive Strike
Distracting Impact
Instant Distraction
Nullifying Rampage

It’s still got all the things this version has now, but weaker, like everyone wants. Maybe spice things up with one of those new mechanics? Maybe give it ‘On Escape Evasive Strike’?

If it could be implemented, then the profile could be:

Health: 3200.
Damage: 1250.
Speed: 131.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Evasive Strike
Distracting Impact
Instant Distraction
Nullifying Impact

Passive: Immunity; On Escape Evasive Strike

1 Like

I like these versions :slight_smile:

As much as I really hate it. I think it just needs a minor nerf. Though I don’t mind a gutting nerf xD

I’ve never been in favor of nerfs. I’m sick of spending months grinding to level and boost a creature, only to have it rendered useless. Buff counters instead.

2 Likes

I think an Evasive Strike or Impact would be nice instead of Evasive Stance, and would make sense based on ancestry too. One thing I never liked about Procerathomimus was how much you needed to stall while using it, with zero-damage turns.
Instant Distraction can stay, though, since Orni has it, and it’s pretty important to its playstyle.

I think reducing its damage but giving it more damaging moves would make it more fun to use.

1 Like