Here’s what I see happening. It’s not how I would do the update.
I know…I’ve got huge expectations for Ludia this patch lol😏
So new update goes something like…
Pterosaurs can now be placed in sanctuaries confirmed
I’m also expecting some minor changes, something like 25% increase of DNA for mid-higher tiers.
You can now see what alliances are at the top of their game! confirmed sort of
I expect some small minor changes to help leaders with their alliances. Something like a simple “user last seen" in the alliance list.
They’ve seen and heard of our displeasure concerning the arena, so they’ve come up with some ideas
I’m thinking something like
- They’ve added T.I.Ps (Toys, interactions, Food) to the daily battle incubators.
- They will slightly change the percentages of the machmaking system. So it’s slightly less “team power" reliant.
- Cautious strike
Cautious strike is losing distraction, and dodge chance becomes 100%.
I don’t have any idea about creatures besides
An Epic rending tank with 4700 health, 1100 Damage, 106 speed 10% critical, 0% armor.
- Alankylosaurus finally gets a hybrid. It’s a mediocre hybrid without SI Invincibility!
Other component unown.
- Dimodactlus gets a Unique hybrid with Klenekin.
- Phorasaura gets an uniqe superhbrid.
Other component unown.
- Allosaurus Gen 2 gets becomes a component in a hybrid.
A legendary superhbrid between Tanky Woolly Mammoth and The armord Brontolasmus. Stats are 4500 health, 1100 damage, 108 speed, 40% armor, 20% critical, moves are Defensive stance, rendind impact, Decelerating ramage, shield advantage.
A few more.
These are just wierd things that Ludia does, but they aren’t exactly all good or bad. Slightly random creatures selected for random changes
- Indoraptor gen 2 gains 100 Attack in replace of 200 health it loses to compensate for the change to cautious strike Dodge.
- Alankylosaurus losses 100 attack.
- Phorasaura gains health and losses attack.
- Ardontismaxima losses 300 health gains some attack.
- Geminititan losses 400 attack gains 20% armor.
- Magnapyritor losses 200 attack.
- Procerathomimus losses 700 health.
Monomimus reworked to be distracting dodger.
Stats become 3180 health, Attack 1100, speed 127, critical 5% moves are Distraction, Impact&run, Instant Distraction, long dogde, SI Distraction.
- Dracoceratops losses health becoming 2700, gains 100 attack
I expect something outraging to happen hear so…
- Thoradolosaur gains immune to stuns, losses 300 health.
But anyways what do you expect 1.11 to be like, what do think will be in it. What would you like it to be?