What are the 3 best dinos to beat Testacornibus, in game

Question is simple. What are the 3 best dinos to beat Testa, in the actual game. So please no, not on paper without boosts (as in unboosted vs unboosted), but in real live action, when you have to fight a fully boosted Testa. Basically, what are the top 3 dinos you want to have in your team, when one of them show up. Would like to have a few options ready, in case Ludia ever give us a boost reset.
Thanks!

2 Likes

There’s Grypolyth, Indotaurus, and Mortem

8 Likes

nailed it @Roaring_Raptor

1 Like

Thor and Entelolania can as well

2 Likes

Mortem Rex. Mortem Rex. And. Yeah, Mortem Rex :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I imagine Spinoconstrictor does reasonably well as long as you play it smart.

3 Likes

I find Mortem is not actually a great counter as the deer user will just swap away (almost always into Scorpius g3). Grypolyth is the best as it traps the deer unless the deer gets lucky. Indot works well, but a couple of the deer’s moves are precise, so it can still get hurt. An Indot that’s already low health when the deer comes out is toast. Tenrex can work okay, but suffers from the same issue as Mortem where the deer user will just swap into their Scorp g3.

I run the deer at 30/30 and I love mine, but I think it’s still a little too strong. I have a few things on my team that should beat it, but I still struggle. I don’t want to see it nerfed much, but it needs to be beaten more reliably by its supposed counters while still being able to take out the things it’s supposed to.

5 Likes

Best viable wounder here is Spinosnake, because mind games lol

Quetzorion can kinda fight it

Spinocon works well if you can predict moves well. Keep it distracted so it has to use cleansing moves. Should be able to take it out with relative ease.

3 Likes

Tryko, Tenrex, Thor.

1 Like

Thank you ALL for the great inputs so far. I pulled Grypo out of my team just before Testa came out. So that could be a good choice for me (and it’s good against others as well). May have to start working on the snake as well I guess. I have Mortem, but not impressed so far. But truly like all your suggestions so far, keep them coming! Indotaurus is interesting but will take to long to bring to team level sadly.

2 Likes

acrocantho its good if testa isn’t lv 30

Acrocanthosaurus and Trex work.

1 Like

Deleted because it was a dead post, lol

Albertospinos is the best, but Grypolyth, Spinocon and IndoT also work really well

1 Like

Necro-post