What are you expecting/holding off for 1.5?

Dino’s you’re not leveling (possible hybrid for instance), move(set) changes or stat changes?

Im holding off on evolving monomimus, possible nerf+hybrid like dilorano had.
Also expect (hope) monostego gets a better moveset and magnapyritor a bit of health or speed.

Wont be surprised if superiority strike does get nerfed, but we will see.

4 Likes

Not leveling trago or stego. Not leveling mono. Levelling my spino as much as possible. Levelling my aprs (tryko, tryo), as i have enough speed.

Actually going for toura (yeah i know). Trying to level indo and dilo.

2 Likes

I expect superiority strike to become Just “slowing strike”.
Also i expect buffs for tuoramoloch, megalosuchus, monolometrodon, gigaspikasaur, monostegotops and nodopatotitan.
Also hybrids for creatures that actually don’t have hybrids would be awesome

6 Likes

i think koola gets a hybrid and maybe iguanodon. i think ss gets the nerf thats expected but its still not correct. i think magna gets speed buff. and i pray that giga gets a buff.

6 Likes

I’m not betting on anything. I’m trying to hold any leveling. That said I’ve still put some into Unquies as I feel they are generally safer from nerfs and I need them at decent levels to compete. But I would advise anyone that can to hold on as long as possible. 200 arena points wins you nothing but harder comp and possibly worse DNA depending where you are right now. Leveling is a risky expenditure with no real return right now.

3 Likes

Level 20 tany with 12k just in case the little guy gets to be a hybrid

2 Likes

I’m expecting a new load of glitches and prob more hack exploits seems to be a trend with the updates. Not looking forward to more creatures as the ones out are cool enough and we can only really go into fake fusion Dino’s now. Holding off on hope that ludia actually aren’t just cash cowing this game till it explodes so they can work on their next project

2 Likes

This wins the silliest post of the day award. Congrats.

Cheers lol just keeping it real. Forgot nerfing of all creatures people have put months of work into!

1 Like

Yeah mega just doesn’t seem to work however as some of the top teams use it, I can’t see them buffing it. Wish I’d hung tough with Gorgosuchus :confused:

When is this update expected?

I am saving coins not levelling up any creature now, but I am using coins to upgrade hybrid ingredients and try to create the dinos still unlocked for me.
And, in the meantime, I pray for ALL DINOS NOT TO BE NERFED :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

They have dropped on roughly two month cycles before and we are at that time now. There is no date known just a general expectation

2 Likes

What am I expecting with 1.5?

I’m expecting the damage preview bug to not be fixed.
I’m expecting the stun AI / Invincibility AI bug to not be fixed.
I’m expecting no change in the amount of green event supply drops that they reduce with 1.4.
I’m expecting more bugs.
I’m expecting more bugs to be blamed on connection issues.
I’m expecting more errors in their advertisements.

What am I holding off?

I’m holding off the hope that those bugs do actually get fixed because I know they won’t.

6 Likes

Well on the bright side it sounds like you have little chance for disappointment. Way to keep things positive and find balance

3 Likes

Oh and you forgot the dinosaurs getting stuck in supply drops.

To be fair though, the dinosaurs probably thought they were nests and watch to lay some eggs in them ^_^!

3 Likes

Why should I keep things positive when Ludia haven’t fixed any bugs they introduced? When they start making positive changes maybe I will think more positive.

2 Likes

You two are arguing on two different posts, it’s only a game ladies keep your knickers on. :relieved:

4 Likes

Somehow I bet the positive changes so far haven’t worked and I do not expect the next round of them to change much either for you. Not even sure what the invincibility/AI stun bug is.

I’m not arguing I’m just having a bit of fun. It’s a beautiful morning. I hope yours is going well also.