Ludia Forums

What are you hoping for in the next few updates? (Valentine’s & Spring)

We know how the cycle goes now with the seasons for the game, so what dragons do you want to see come up?

What new variants of Dragons would you want to see? An Exotic DeathGripper? A Premium Monstrous Nightmare?

I’d like to see a flowery Whispering Death, but would have to bump my DeathGripper from my Whispering Death isle to fit them on.

3 Likes

The hype is here! Can’t wait for the update to roll out. It’s been a while since the last update and also since the last bigger update. Therefore I feel like it’s time for something new, something big, for example … TRIBES (that came surprising lol).
Of course the are some other wishes:

• Speedup + Training event/sale
  • Cloudjumper and Dagur’s Skrill in an event or Odin’s market
  • maybe even a new species
  • Premium Seashocker oder Monstrous Nightmare
  • Awesome Premiums in Rare/Premium Packs (Triple Strykes, Zipplebacks, Thunderpedes, …)
  • Gold packs on the gauntlet wheel

I’m excited!

3 Likes

Valentine’s update notes are here - [Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.54

2 Likes

More. Dragon. Spots. Please. Seriously. So much empty, unusable space right now.

I really could do without the never-ending moving goalposts of new dragons. More journeys would be nice, though, especially for Gobber. Also, anything that makes it easier to collect dragons we don’t already have (without having to spend cash). One thing I’ve seen elsewhere that would be cool to have in Berk is nerfing the probability of card packs giving you a dragon you already have.

Oh, and fixing the bug where “removes action points” attacks don’t would be nice.

1 Like

I hope it’s not Crubble. I already got her last year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another bug us that the journey HUD is still a little miss-scaled. This only appears at devices with other aspect ratios than 16:9

Please reduce the time or challenges for getting the legendary dragons, because especially the collection quests take waaaay toooo long
Love you guys

2 Likes

Ah and still the light Fury for free, but without any features… So you only can see her. That would really be great

2 Likes

I think that the Light fury should be available for $100.00 CAD and you get it forever

2 Likes

and I think that runes should be easier to get

1 Like

and maybe the light fury for free im begging you!

1 Like

Ludia is a company that needs to earn money as well. Giving everything for free wouldn’t be fun. Runes are pretty easy to obtain and even without a membership you can get around 200 daily or even more. The hard part is to save them and not spend them on every single speedup etc.
Furthermore, the game is not P2W, the ultimate goal is to obtain every single dragon in the game, even with spending money, this takes a LOT of time, which is the hardest challenge.

2 Likes

yeah but u can’t get the light fury with runes

1 Like