Ludia Forums

What are your goals?

I just had an iraptor that dodged 6x in a row. Time for an arena break :slight_smile:

My goal is to get an iraptor of my own. Then i really want to figure out how to get a dilorano, and maybe tryko.

I almost finished top 500 last season too. I actually would have, i had enough cups, but i hit play when i shouldn’t. Lol.

So my other goal is to consistently finish top 500.

What about you?

3 Likes

I just want to try to collect them all :grin:

15 Likes

I just want to collect all the dinosaurs plus the two hybrids from the films (Indominus - which I now have and Indoraptor). I don’t really care about the hybrids (I think there are way too many as it is).

5 Likes

I would Love to get to arena 9. and to collect all the dinosaurs, but those unique hybrid seems impossible =(

5 Likes
  1. Collect them all

2. Break 4000 trophies (and then the higher arenas eventually)

6 Likes

Soon I hope to reach level 10 or higher on a Dino- I have a level 8 velociraptor, dacorex gen 2 and stegosaurus (also hope to get a hybrid)

5 Likes

To get my first legendary. Honestly I don’t care which one but I have my eye on the Alankylosaurus.

3 Likes

My current goal is to get my second legendary which would be either Indominus Rex (100/200) or Paramoloch (40/200).

My end goal however is to get Magnapyritator (the unique Dimetrodon) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Main goal: collect them all

In the meantime, I would love to arrive to the highest arena :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Main goal: collect as many as possible.

Secondary goal: if first goal is unreachable, open up a KFD franchise.

images%20(4)
You want regular or T-Rextra crispy? How about a 2-piece snack pack? Cole slaw or potato wedges?

6 Likes

I’d think about it before ordering the 2-piece BBQ Brontosaurus, though. It’s about the size of a compact car!

1 Like

I have 100/123 dinosaurs. My goal is fairly simple. Get all 123 dinosaurs. Yes it may take a while but that’s my goal.

2 Likes

image https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-15-2016/mGbZvR.gif

5 Likes

Well, if you keep playing like this you will get your wish… you beat me about an hour ago, gg! (My # is 4723).

My goal is similar, I would like to stay on the leaderboard more… and reach Arena 9. And to keep improving my team, and to keep learning!

2 Likes

Haha thanks! What is your in game name? Ill add you :smiley:

And gg!

1 Like

Sending a friend request :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Collect the Dinos I want for my battles.

Learn the game and have as much fun as possible. :grin:

4 Likes
  1. Collect all legendaries! (I don’t think about uniques right now.)

2. Raise all my epics and useful rares and commons to level 15. I’m not a very competitive person: I’m stucked at 3200 trophies and I’m fine with that. But I’d like to be able to try a wider range of creatures. Having all my epics at level 15 with legendaries at level 16 would allow me to try different strategies within a stable environment.

5 Likes

Collect them all, marry @Heather :wink:

1 Like

Collect and test them all then bring balance into this game(which will never be lol)

1 Like