What are your JWA “superstitions”?

What are some things that you do while playing this game that may not necessarily make logical sense or have scientific backing but you do them because you think (or hope) it gives you better RNG? These are the things that I do:

1. I try not to use up all of the hybrid materials because I sometimes think if I’m short on certain hybrid dna, the game knows what I need and therefore won’t give that to me

2. Before battle, I always make sure I’m seated comfortably and in a nice cool place because I seem to think I perform better when I’m physically comfortable :rofl:

3. I do 5 fuses at a time in hopes for a better chance at not getting all 10s

What are yours?

3 Likes

when fusing… you know how the arrow on the left pulses up and down? well i count 7 pulses and when the arrow is on the way down i press the fuse button… i know, im crazy lol.

3 Likes

Here is a few of my battle related ones.
If a foe opens with velociraptor, that match is already lost.
A 5% crit will never proc on your team only on the enemies.
Until proven other wise,always assume your foe will pull out an overleveled dinosaur to win at the last turn.

1 Like

Whenever I battle (which is rarely) I always assume the enemy has a raptor. I always try to keep one of my Raptor counters in the pocket until the enemy Raptor shows up, if ever. I also assume the enemy will most likely get a lucky 10% stun with something.

1 Like

I believe, since I made the thread about my Suchotator, that Suchomimus is suspiciously scarce while taunting me with the thousands of Irritator Gen 2 DNA from these recent strike events.

2 Likes

Here’s my superstitions:

• Before fusing I cross my fingers and mutter “50 50” repeatedly until the result shows up.
  • When battling I’m more confident about my performance if I get my Alanqa in the line up.
  • Before going to the arena, I go to my lab and view both of the T.rex animations to psyche myself up.
2 Likes

When im darting my dinos, I like to get as close as I can, even though the battery is full. Got to get up and personal lol. Defeats Vip in a way, but I think it’s good luck.

3 Likes

Only one…if I see an epic in the distance, I never click on it until I’m ready to catch it. I feel as though if I “activate it” and let the RNG gods know I’m interested ahead of time, then it will despawn before I have a chance to catch it.

2 Likes

If i win more than 2 pvp fights i have to take a break from battling otherwise i will end up on a losing streak

1 Like

Mine’s similar. I don’t wait a specific number of pulses to go by…I try and time the beat out and hit it at just as the purple reaches the top…lol

1 Like

I block the screen with my fingers as soon as the camera change to first person angle while the enemy’s indoraptor is about to land from sky. So I won’t get crit.

1 Like

After I win three or more battles in a row (not necessarily at the same time) I assume a losing streak is in inevitable so I just throw matches until I’m back where I started from

I don’t battle if I have all my incubator slots full. As soon as I start my last one, I’ll have a big losing streak.

If possible, I always have to start with a debuff immune creature when battling.

Here’s mine:

1. Everytime I will do fusing, I clear the recent screen of JWA then open it up a new one. Then I cover the screen with my other hand and press the button to fuse (pressing should be abrupt and sudden like a sudden jerk!) Hahahaha!!!
  2. When I loss 2x in a row, I stop playing and clear the screen, come back in 20mins again but when I win continously, I keep playing…
  3. When getting my fave or precious dinos I need, I take a deep breathe, shake my right hand for few seconds to let blood circulation works well lol!

NOTE: #1 pretty works for me! Just try nothing to lose… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like