Ludia Forums

What are your opinions on these forgotten creatures part 2 which no one asked for

Since this is part 2 I’ll be reviewing 2 creatures that are similar
Gigaspikasaur and Nodopatatitan
Both decedents of the Nodopatosaurus they are embodiments of resilient. They have armor, high health, slow, and can shield however they serve different roles, while nodo is more for raids giga is meant for arena. Both can easiliy be created if you’re active during a resilient or high health week.
what are your opinions on these creatures?

• high tier for its rarity
  • mid tier for its rarity
  • low tier for its rarity

0 voters

Spinotahsuchus and Darwinopteryx
I mean they’re pretty simular, both have an impact, a swoop, a good amount of speed, and low damage. Darwinoptryx is a pretty good earlygame dino with some good utility in swapping in and swooping out to deal some decent DoT damage, it also has some good moves in case you don’t want to do swoop with resiliant strike, fierce impact and instant invincibility. Spinotahsuchus is one of my favorite bleeders with having swoop and leathal wound combo plus it has critical wound.
what are your opinions on these creatures?

• high tier for its rarity
  • mid tier for its rarity
  • low tier for its rarity

0 voters

Gigaspike and Nodotitan are pretty good, decent at most, but really imo only good til late midgame. After that, they drop. And although they have high health and armor, that’s about it. Nothing really unique. Spinotasuchus, I admit, is a cool idea. A glass cannon that can counter tanks, pretty neat. Unfortunately, in practice, it falls apart due to tanks usually countering glass cannons. Its fun though. Hatzeg is easy to get, and its hybrid isn’t too bad either. It has an average mix of stats, and most people forget it because of just that, it is pretty average. However, versatility is hard to master, and hard to control. Hatzeg tried, and while it didn’t fail, it didn’t succeed either.

Spinotasuchus needs slow immunity, then It would be viable as a tank killer

5 Likes