What are your team goals next 14 days?

Here is my team:

I have 2 temp spots that I am experimenting with (pyr and indom right now). I want to replace them with thor:

And dioraja:

I want to get tryo to 26, rinex to 25, spino to 25 or 26, and dilo to 26.

Will be going all sino again this weekend.

What are your goals?

6 Likes

I’d really like to level Dio and/or Rajakylo, as well as Erlidom. None of that’ll happen most likely :joy:
I have a very weak team for where I am if I draw those three in the same hand… which happens too often for my taste.

1 Like

All the uniques to at least 25 and monostegotops to 27(no stegosaurus lol)

1 Like

Get my suchotator and dracoceratops up to 23, get thor and level her too. Figure out who to put her in for…
Also get tyrannolophosaur and work on tenontorex.

1 Like

Fusing is a pain. I am getting it to Lv 26 for sure, also my indoraptor.

1 Like

With limitation of 2 week as given condition.

For this week event, I’m aiming for T.rex DNA to level up Indominus to level 28
After that I’d work on Spinotahsuchus to 26 (or highest at possible as available DNA) then if still have the time left it should Erlidominus turn.

1 Like

By the end of this week I want to have Allosinosaurus unlocked, or atleast Utahsinoraptor close, depending on if I go the Utahraptor route for the rares this week. Now, if I go the Kaprosuchus route I can most likely have Spinotahsuchus DNA and Allosinosaurus unlocked. I also want Dracoceratops unlocked aswell but that can wait.

I also want to be blessed by the presence of a Pyroraptor so I can finally get Pyriitator (or however it’s spelled).

1 Like

Tryo to 25 & Thor to 22. Both with 90 left to fuse.

1 Like

Level everything…

1 Like

2 Likes

Just leveled indo and dilorach. Leveling also Thor to 23. But the most important goal for the next few weeks is to try to figure out to what switch in for megalo and ankyntro😅…thinking about spinotasuchus and monostego/stegocera…i’m halfaway to unlock tuoramoloch and i eventually could start aiming for utarinex and tenontorex but is more long term goal…really don’t know what to do with these two slots😂…any advice?

1 Like