Ludia Forums

What are your top 5 best overlevelled stegodeus counters?

Im talking minimum 3 level difference. What are your top 5 best counters?

Your answers will help me a lot :slight_smile:

Allosaurus, level 23…

2 Likes

My Rajakylosaurus is only level 20 but it often takes out level 25-26 Stegodeus’ or at least brings them to one-shot health by my next dino. I don’t have one, but Allosinosaurus’ that are low 20s often take out my level 26 Stegodeus as well. An overlevelled t-rex can often decimate the Stegod as well.

3 Likes

26 indominus rex works very well against up to a 28 Stegodeus

1 Like

I took down a lvl 24 stegod with a lvl 19 monomimus not overleveled and very rng dependant but worth a mention

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t have a good stegodeo counter, or a real tank buster. I have still a lev 15 gorgosuco that I am slowly levelling. Just saying, my stegodeo is lev 21. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Monomimus and Allosinosaurus

1 Like

Triostronix at 25, indoraptor at 27 and my own stegod at 30 xd

2 Likes

Suchotator.
Just don’t open with wounding strike and it will do just fine.

1 Like

the best counter to an overleveled stegodeus is an overleveled stegodeus.

-sun tzu

7 Likes

The game almost never picks my Stegodeus, shame.

2 Likes

24 indoraptor. 27 stegodeus. 24 monomimus. if i don’t get either one, then :sob:

2 Likes

This and my Trex handle any Stegodeus I run across. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Without a doubt, my dear gorgosuchus. For metahub he is just a “survivor” but in my team he passes in front of some APEX only slightly lower in level. A gorgosuchus always kills a Stegodeus of the same level. Unfortunately, in the sands I usually find Stegodeus far superior to my gorgosuchus (20). Yesterday I faced Stegodeus of 23, 24 and up to 25 and against that, I know no antidote that does not imply a dead and a half on my part. Actually I do know an antidote combining a creature that hits hard the first turns and combining it with the Alankylosauro in the second.

True, my postimetrodon can also with many Stegodeus but with the same problem, always faces Stegodeus very high level with respect to him.

What’s the definition of overlelled here? Stegodeus is a legendary with no hybrids (at the moment). Is overlevelling really a thing for legendaries?

Mine would be my Monolometrodon, easy to get DNA for since its just a couple of commons, shield breaking, damage nerfing, nulls and not to mention immunity!

Though its lack of armour can be a bit of a problem sometimes, but hey, they cant give a Dino everything, thats how things become OP!

Get a Monolometrodon! Only requires two commons (in this case Monolothosaurus Gen2 and Dimetradon Gen2).

It has shield breaking, null, damage nerfing and immune to stuns/slows and anything else!

GREAT easy to acquire tank buster!

1 Like

I do not think it’s overlelled. In reality it is not more powerful than the rest of legendary if they share level. What gives it its power is that it is easier to evolve than other legendary ones. All my legendaries are in levels between 16 and 18 while my Indominus is 20 (and it could be 21 if I had not stopped it to try to do Indoraptor), my tragodistis is 22 and my stegodeus 24. That’s why these three legendaries are for me stronger when in reality they would not be at the same level as others. With my rivals the same thing happens. Yesterday I faced a rival that his first three dinos were 20/21 but he annihilated me with his Stegodeus of 25 as the last dino.

1 Like

I think you might be mixing up the terms ‘overlevelled’ and ‘overpowered’.

My comment was in regards to the concept of overlevelling (levelling a creature up higher than is needed) doesn’t really apply to legendaries since they are the second highest rarity in the game and relevant to the meta even in the highest rankings.