Ludia Forums

What area are you in now?

Got a Baja today so I’m definitely in L2 (mammoth is finally mine!) but what area are y’all in now

L1,not too bad.
I can work for edaphocevia which doesnt look so bad (kind of a magna in my opinion)
I have anky:already got tryko 30 but working on dio 30 and then probably ankyntro lvl 30,which seem good for tourneys.
Sino:With 4 hybrid which are all goods,even for some legnedary tourney
Conca:well actually it have not really use except concavenator but maybe one day,he will have one useful hybrid.
Giraffatitan:One of the best rare for tourneys ,his hybrid is not as good in legendaries.
Miragaia:still one strong common for tourneys.
So:not so bad.

1 Like

after 2.0 I was in area 2… but I never seen a mammoth… even if I run 1 gigascent/day

1 Like

however I’m in area 4, not bad but not as good as area 2

Same here. Mono G2 is probably the highlight, although I guess Elasmotherium is welcome.
I like Scolosaurus, hopefully it gets a viable Unique soon.

1 Like

I’m getting zone 1 and 2 spawns :confused:

the things I like in area 4 are monoG2 and ourano, elasmo is good but I need mammoth more than it to unlock lania…

L1 and sadly there’s nothing for me here. At least the dime and irri are still globals. Hopefully L2 is coming next. What did L1 change to? L4?

1 Like

It’s just random. I was L4 then went L3, then L2

I wonder what the other area nearby is. I’m going there tonight. If it’s L2, I might spend my day there tomorrow, hunting for pyroraptors. Magnafuel!

1 Like

I only caught two mammoths. One naturally and one in an epic scent. Raja and pro are the most popular. Bary gen 2, baja are the most popular as well as Xenia. I don’t even know if there’s another rare. I see echo sometimes too.

1 Like

I assume I’m in area 3 now. Got that secondo now, yay. I have too much pyro, but prob not enough to get it to 30. 3,000 is only like 60 fuses but that’s cuz I’ve been area 2 for like half a year.

1 Like

Weird. Maybe yours is backwards? I was in 2, then I went to 3, now 4.

1 Like

This is prolly just me missing something from being gone and not really paying attention to daily spawns until just now.

But both game press and the game tooL tips have iguana and toast as Friday daily’s but I had both on my map a few minutes ago and the carno is still their.

Is their an updated list of daily Dinos somewhere

1 Like

It appears that that timetable only tells you what has the highest chances of spawning on any given day, with there being a small chance of them spawning on other days too. Maybe. Otherwise I have no idea, but you’re definitely not the only one who’s noticed.

1 Like

3 ankylosaurus just the first day:
Excellent!

That makes sense in a Ludia way.

On topic I went from l1 to l4. Not entirely excited… but atleast their is elasmo

Local 1… the only useful creature here is anky. Other than that the rest is useless.

1 Like