What arenas would you like to see post dominion

Based from the trailers, what part of the trailers (or after the movie releases) would you like to see as new arenas in jwa?

3 Likes

i would like to see a arena named ‘‘frozen woods’’ a arena with snow forest cenozoic themed would be fun

14 Likes

(Not Dominion related) but i would love to see a Visitor Center arena

13 Likes

The Amber Clave Night Market, the Redwoods where the Therizinosaurus was encountered, and BioSyn Valley.

10 Likes

Drive-In Disarray (Where Rexy Roars)

4 Likes

Same, I will love this

3 Likes

One in like dubai or india

1 Like

I think malta should have an arena

5 Likes

The Allosaurus and the Carnotaurus place

2 Likes

Definitely Biosyn Valley in the Dolomites and Malta.

5 Likes

Definitely needs the black market battle arena from the trailer. That should be the new top end Arena.

4 Likes

I do more think Biosyn Valley should be the new end arena

4 Likes

I would LOVE to see BioSyn Valley, somewhere in the AmberClave Market, and something on MantahCorp island (you rotate between the 5 biomes and the 2 shore lines)

3 Likes

I oddly want to see San Diego from TLW whether it be the docks and ship or the intersection and gas station

4 Likes

Not dominion related but i think there should also be a camp cretaceous snow biome arena

1 Like

That would be cool as well. There are definitely plenty of potential Arena backgrounds that could be used and the more the merrier and less congested each would be.

3 Likes

I woul like one too. I also think there should be more arenas for strike towers and tournaments

2 Likes

Yea the current tour map is boring

2 Likes

Just give us the Visitor center already Ludia!

5 Likes

I actually want more arenas based on the stages from warpath on ps1 like universal studios

2 Likes