What can I do to improve?

How?

1 Like

You don’t have to put so many roads, that’s my opinion

2 Likes

great idea! , i’ll write that down… Thanks!

No problem

1 Like

If you’re aiming for the looks, that’s a really good looking park. But if you aim for coin production, I suggest placing paddocks in rows with decorations between them.

1 Like

ok , im looking for coin production because I’m have VERY VERY poor

This is how I made it.
Rows of paddocks with 4 squares of space between them.
Later you will unlock triceratops statues which fit perfectly because they are cheap, have a decent bonus and take small amount of space (2x2), so you can fit 2 rows.
Even later you can swap them with park oasises or make the space between paddocks even wider to fit 3 rows of John Hammond memorials, but that’s on around 60 level. For now just put down any decorations that have the highest possible bonus available.
Or alternatively you could make a coin trap, in case you don’t know how it looks:

Put decorations with higher bonus but lower reach in thr 1st and 2nd row, and these with longer reach on the 3rd.
Common hybrids are the best money makers and alangasaurus is the cheapest.

This requires a lot of space and park re-organizing, but will be worth in the long run.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll try this today and give you guys the result of what I managed to do with your ideas
Thanks a lot! [other ideas welcome too]

1 Like

What’s your decoration percentage on the paddocks?

1 Like

Trike statues give 120-140% bonus

1 Like

That’s really good … I’m thinking of switching to that kinda setup when I get to lvl 70 and have a few more creatures that I want for my lineup

1 Like

Definitely, T. rex on 40 lvl goes from 98k to 215k coins production on 120% bonus, so you’re rewarded just for levelling up your dinos and the more dinos you have the more money you make until you don’t even really need a coin trap, still helps to make one if you have enough space.
On level 70 however I’d think of preparing space for 3 rows of JH memorials.
I think this is the best a non-vip player can get.

2 Likes

Yes I’m talking about the 3 row setup with park oasiss on two sides and JHs in between… most of my creatures are above 50% already and all my main creatures have 100% bonus

2 Likes

I believe 3 rows of JHs are better because the JHs reach more. There are the occasional spots where Oasis reach enough from the middle row to make it a higher percentage total increase than a JH in that spot, but it’s strategic placement.

2 Likes

At 70 when it’ll be a start for that kind off setup I’ll start with the oasiss and JHs as there will be a limitation of coins too … I’ll switch to JHs as I progress

2 Likes

highest is 36.0 [on alangasaurus]

did it!

2 Likes

What exactly are you trying to improve? If it’s coin production, that’s it, you’re done, you’re making great amounts of coin for a level 26. If it’s food production, you can’t, you have to level up and improve your food facility or unlock Trade Harbor. If it’s DNA or DinoBucks, simple: just don’t spend them. There’s no trick to earn those faster. If you’re talking about your lineup, take whatever the game gives you as event and tournament rewards and evolve what you can. Again, you’re level 26, don’t expect to do too much.

Oh, well , I’m trying to improve in almost everything , but I’m trying to earn more Dinobucks and also some B-DNA

Oh and also I’m level 27 now